Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

BroadwayJets

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now we get a request for stay by the Supreme Court, and if that fails (which it should), Tom Brady will throw himself on the ground and throw a tantrum and threaten to take his deflated toys home. As much as I think this was all "over-inflated" in the first place, the commissioner has the authority to suspend him and did. Case closed already. I'm tired of the whiny-Tom show. It's Crappolo time in NE.

14 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

They denied hearing his case I believe.

Right. But I thought there was a vote. I thought 13 judges were involved in the decision. So, how many voted to reject the en banc hearing? Is that a secret? I'm asking because if it was 7-6, I would think the SCOTUS appeal might have a better chance than if the vote was more like 11-2.

17 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

And now we get a request for stay by the Supreme Court, and if that fails (which it should), Tom Brady will throw himself on the ground and throw a tantrum and threaten to take his deflated toys home. As much as I think this was all "over-inflated" in the first place, the commissioner has the authority to suspend him and did. Case closed already. I'm tired of the whiny-Tom show. It's Crappolo time in NE.

Are you saying it should fail as a legal opinion of the chances for success? Or are you saying that on the general grounds that that would be the proper outcome?

19 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Yep.  Brady will threaten to retire if the NFL doesn't overturn the suspension.  Because, after all, the league is all about Brady and the Patriots.  100 % happening. 

Dred Scott.  Marbury v. Madison.  Brown v. Board of Education.  Roe v. Wade.  Brady v. Goodell.

All on the same level when it comes to justice, really.  Totally not a "one of these things is not like the other" situation at all, as far as I can tell.

If it sticks I just hope Roger is firm on this and doesn't cut anything off of the 4 games. I think he basically said recently something to the effect that the full suspension would stick. But,of course,Kraft has a lot of power. Hopefully the other owners (who are like us sick and tired of NEP shenanigans) will not let this happen and he serves the 4 games. If he wants to retire then bring it on! 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

If it sticks I just hope Roger is firm on this and doesn't cut anything off of the 4 games. I think he basically said recently something to the effect that the full suspension would stick. But,of course,Kraft has a lot of power. Hopefully the other owners (who are like us sick and tired of NEP shenanigans) will not let this happen and he serves the 4 games. If he wants to retire then bring it on! 

The other 31 owners are pissed off at Kraft and how much the Pats have gotten away with over the years.  Kraft's power is not what it used to be.  He and Goodell used to be good buddies.  That's over now because of DeflateGate.  Sad, really.  I was soooo rooting for their friendship. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

12 mins ago - View on Twitter
Though there is no firm decision, the expectation is that #Patriots QB Tom Brady will attempt to take his case to the US Supreme Court.

What a little ******* bitch Brady is.  Seriously.  Is there a more entitled, arrogant, smug, piece of sh*t, cheating scumbag on the planet?    ******* scumbag cheater cant just admit he's ******* scumbag cheater when his whole life it based on being a scumbag cheater.  What a fraud.  He's basically pulling a:

a_palmeiro_275.jpg

20 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

**** TOM BRADY. **** BILL BELICHICK. **** THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AS A STAFF, FRANCHISE AND AS A MOTHER****IN CREW. AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH THE CHEATERS, THEN **** YOU TOO. ERNIE ADAMS, **** YOU TOO. ALL YOU MOTHER****ERS, **** YOU TOO. 

DIE SLOW, MY .44 WILL MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BALLS DONT GROW!!!!

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What a little ******* bitch Brady is.  Seriously.  Is there a more entitled, arrogant, smug, piece of sh*t, cheating scumbag on the planet?    ******* scumbag cheater cant just admit he's ******* scumbag cheater when his whole life it based on being a scumbag cheater.  What a fraud.  He's basically pulling a:

a_palmeiro_275.jpg

We're talking about a guy who cried when he got taken in the 6th round of the draft after being a backup college QB, and insulted insurance salesmen in the process.  We're also talking about a guy who knocked up a girl then left her while she was pregnant.  We're also talking about a guy who routinely throws temper tantrums on the football field. 

Not surprising at all.  He has basically no redeeming traits as a human being, and its laughable how many people still defend him.

With all the urgent social issues this country has that remain unresolved, some of which will depend on the opinion of the SCOTUS, if for some insane reason they deem it worthy of their time to render an opinion on the punishment / consequences of an underinflated football, this country is more fvcked than I previously had ever imagined.

Just now, Kleckineau said:

With all the urgent social issues this country has that remain unresolved, some of which will depend on the opinion of the SCOTUS, if for some insane reason they deem it worthy of their time to render an opinion on the punihment / consequences of an underinflated football, this country is more fvcked than I previously had ever imagined.

Damn right.  This is not a labor issue, because it was negotiated in a CBA that 2 parties agreed upon.  There's no injustice whatsoever, and this never should have made it remotely close to the federal level.

We're talking about a guy who cried when he got taken in the 6th round of the draft after being a backup college QB, and insulted insurance salesmen in the process.  We're also talking about a guy who knocked up a girl then left her while she was pregnant.  We're also talking about a guy who routinely throws temper tantrums on the football field. 

Not surprising at all.  He has basically no redeeming traits as a human being. 

He's basically a sh*t head millennial but worse.  He's a cheating, scumbag, piece of sh*t, who's 20 years older than your average millennial.  

Just now, JiF said:

He's basically a sh*t head millennial but worse.  He's a cheating, scumbag, piece of sh*t, who's 20 years older than your average millennial.  

Brady was an entitled prick millenial before it was cool.  He's a hero and poster child to entitled prick millenials everywhere.  That's his legacy.

Brady was an entitled prick millenial before it was cool.  He's a hero and poster child to entitled prick millenials everywhere.  That's his legacy.

Yep! That and being a cheating scumbag piece of sh*t who played for the biggest frauds in the history of sports.

Small detail.

Archived