Jump to content
BroadwayJets

Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Olson has hinted they might try to get a stay on the suspension until the SC decides to take the case or not. And it will go through Ginsburg because she decides on cases coming from that jurisdiction. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/07/13/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-the-key-to-tom-bradys-short-term-fate/ 

hqdefault.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Olson has hinted they might try to get a stay on the suspension until the SC decides to take the case or not. And it will go through Ginsburg because she decides on cases coming from that jurisdiction. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/07/13/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-the-key-to-tom-bradys-short-term-fate/ 

 

8 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

hqdefault.jpg

 

Don't worry fellas.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg is from Brooklyn.  She's not taking Brady's case in a million years.  :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't worry.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg is from Brooklyn.  She's not taking Brady's case in a million years.  :)

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

 

Apparently Jim Harbaugh met Ginsburg also.  Hopefully he told her what POS's Belichick and Brady are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetPotato said:

Well, she's already proven to be a partisan hack and Brady is good buds with Trump, so...

Shut up. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rillo said:

The Lance Armstrong of the NFL 

Except nobody gives a **** about bike riding... while the NFL is America's primary export outside of obesity-related causes of death and people of walmart memes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I, for one, appreciate that the Court ruled quickly enough to make the suspension come before he retires.  Now we can only hope that this gets him so pissed off that he does retire.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Court once took a case on whether  tomatoes were actually vegetables. This wouldn't even be even near the top tier of stupid sh*t that they've heard.

While that case you mention sounds superfluous it actually had significant international trade and tax issues......just sayin.

A SCOTUS ruling on the punishment for an underinflated football would be at or near the top of the stupid list.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why can't we all just revel in Brady being smacked down... you have to take it to the politics, as if any aspect of what is going on with politics right now is a good thing worth fighting over? Come on.

Jackass is gonna get this thread locked.  So much epicness cannot be wasted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not happening. I just deleted the post and the two who quoted it. 

<3

You're heroic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not happening. I just deleted the post and the two who quoted it. 

ALRIGHT CEASESCEU WHATEVER

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

ALRIGHT CEASESCEU WHATEVER

The responses were fine, except they quoted the bad post. 

Don't you have some Affleck/Brady/etc pics and gifs to post? I feel like I'm doing your job, you slacker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

While that case you mention sounds superfluous it actually had significant international trade and tax issues......just sayin.

A SCOTUS ruling on the punishment for an underinflated football would be at or near the top of the stupid list.

Well this is just adorable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go fund me page for Tom's appeal= who wants to chip in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The responses were fine, except they quoted the bad post. 

Don't you have some Affleck/Brady/etc pics and gifs to post? I feel like I'm doing your job, you slacker.

No. This is a thread for learned doctors.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hacky District Court judge looks really bad now.  Hope the champaign at Kraft's mansion was worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

And now we get a request for stay by the Supreme Court, and if that fails (which it should), Tom Brady will throw himself on the ground and throw a tantrum and threaten to take his deflated toys home. As much as I think this was all "over-inflated" in the first place, the commissioner has the authority to suspend him and did. Case closed already. I'm tired of the whiny-Tom show. It's Crappolo time in NE.

The commish suspended Brady, NOT for deflating footballs but for his lack of cooperation in the investigation. THAT is the issue and in this case I think the commissioner is correct. People keep talking about the deflation of the footballs when that is not the issue. I doubt the Supreme Court is going to want to open a potential Pandora's Box of NFL players petitioning hearings on their suspensions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

 

Don't worry fellas.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg is from Brooklyn.  She's not taking Brady's case in a million years.  :)

She's a Giant fan

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

ALRIGHT CEASESCEU WHATEVER

Sick reference bro! You have the sickest references, everybody says so. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

The commish suspended Brady, NOT for deflating footballs but for his lack of cooperation in the investigation. THAT is the issue and in this case I think the commissioner is correct. People keep talking about the deflation of the footballs when that is not the issue. I doubt the Supreme Court is going to want to open a potential Pandora's Box of NFL players petitioning hearings on their suspensions.

Pretty sure it was for a pattern of behavior which is why Goodall insisted on having full autonomy. He can suspend anyone at any time just because he perceives impropriety. He doesn't want to have to make any evidence he has, or has not uncovered public knowledge. That would force him to either tarnish the reputations of celebrities  in his own league or be held hostage by the likes of Brady, and Krafty.

 This ruling may have saved the sport as we know it. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not happening. I just deleted the post and the two who quoted it. 

Wish all of life was so simple...just don't allow that power to go to your head.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Wish all of life was so simple...just don't allow that power to go to your head.

I let it go to my penis.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...