Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

BroadwayJets

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I actually doubt RBG knows what a football is. 

Doesn't matter.  She definitely understands labor laws thoroughly.  And Brady's complaints have no place whatsoever in the Supreme Court.  "Got an issue?  Tell your NFLPA they should have thought about that when they agreed to the CBA."  That should be the only thing she has to write in her dismissal of the case.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Doesn't matter.  She definitely understands labor laws thoroughly.  And Brady's complaints have no place whatsoever in the Supreme Court.  "Got an issue?  Tell your NFLPA they should have thought about that when they agreed to the CBA."  That should be the only thing she has to write in her dismissal of the case.

Should be is right, but I think these judges have learned that they have the power of Sperms penis to delete any post and any reference to said post. The problem is that everyone that writes law, defends, law, enforces law, or judges law is a lawyer. None of them want to diminish each other's power. That's why law is written in legal ease so we can't defend ourselves. 

We should make it illegal for any executive branches to be lawyers, or from Harvard, or Yale. Enough already with the lawyers. Like that qualifies you to run a state or a country. Maybe we could mix in some business majors, economists, engineers, scientists...you know a little diversity with another perspective. Someone who's sole experience is not just in how to word things to cover your ass. 

5 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Should be is right, but I think these judges have learned that they have the power of Sperms penis to delete any post and any reference to said post. The problem is that everyone that writes law, defends, law, enforces law, or judges law is a lawyer. None of them want to diminish each other's power. That's why law is written in legal ease so we can't defend ourselves. 

We should make it illegal for any executive branches to be lawyers, or from Harvard, or Yale. Enough already with the lawyers. Like that qualifies you to run a state or a country. Maybe we could mix in some business majors, economists, engineers, scientists...you know a little diversity with another perspective. Someone who's sole experience is not just in how to word things to cover your ass. 

This is hilarious if sarcastic. Bizarre if serious.

6 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I'm at work. 

This is supposed to be a mother****ing, cocksucking family website you rotten sh*thead assholes!

dear klecko73.. hi !.. i note YOU r @ work.. ugggh, if,.. u r @ work.. why r u... oh,.. forget it  :rolleyes:  

Please don't post politics or dumb obscene stuff that doesn't have anything at all to do with the topic.  If someone does try not to quote it. Easier to clean up that way.

Where the hell all the delusional Patriot trolls?  Astounding six pages troll free,  Did they change teams already?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please don't post politics or dumb obscene stuff that doesn't have anything at all to do with the topic.  If someone does try not to quote it. Easier to clean up that way.

Where the hell all the delusional Patriot trolls?  Astounding six pages troll free,  Did they change teams already?

cool.

cheers ~ ~

:beer: 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have a feeling they are unhappy about something. 

Alright, who are the legal geniuses around here?  What happens next?

1. Is there a deadline Brady has to appeal to SCOTUS and request a stay by?
  2. Roughly how long will it take Ruth Ginsberb to reply about the stay?  Days/weeks?
  3. Odds the stay is granted?
  4. Odds SCOTUS will actually hear the case?

Annoying as $hit, but thankfully we're down to the last option here.

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

i'm sure you mean me as well...hate to break it to ya..but this doesn't bother me one bit. Thought Brady should of been just serve the sentence.

and really it's too easy to pick on jet fans as a pats fan..so i dont know why any pat fan needs to care about this or the ruling (tired of this subject)...

NFL is back in 7 weeks!

3 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

i'm sure you mean me as well...hate to break it to ya..but this doesn't bother me one bit. Thought Brady should of been just serve the sentence.

and really it's too easy to pick on jet fans as a pats fan..so i dont know why any pat fan needs to care about this or the ruling (tired of this subject)...

NFL is back in 7 weeks!

O Really?

4 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

NFL is back in 7 weeks!

Welcome to the site, thank you for joining.

48 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Alright, who are the legal geniuses around here?  What happens next?

1. Is there a deadline Brady has to appeal to SCOTUS and request a stay by?
  2. Roughly how long will it take Ruth Ginsberb to reply about the stay?  Days/weeks?
  3. Odds the stay is granted?
  4. Odds SCOTUS will actually hear the case?

Annoying as $hit, but thankfully we're down to the last option here.

no legal geniuses around these parts. only rocket scientists:D

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

This is hilarious if sarcastic. Bizarre if serious.

You do realize that the executive branch is different than the legislative, and judicial branches of government right? There may be a reason why most productive companies hire teams of lawyers but are not run by them. 

Then again I'm sure having 90% of the government run by lawyers that all have gone to the same exclusive schools and never actually held a real job is probably nothing to worry about. They're all basically trustworthy. 

So, do we know what the vote was among the 13(?) judges f/against granting the en banc appeal?

It never got that far. En Banc has to 1st be seen by a review board of three justices to see if a case meets standards for appeal. They affirmed that an appeal did not show need of merit and unanimously denied it.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

yeesh... every time no psls posts an image he thinks is funny, it sucks the air right out of the thread... 

He's like a real life combination of Amy Schumer.  Cringe-worthy and sucks the funny right out of a room.

I <3 the ignore feature.

And now we get a request for stay by the Supreme Court, and if that fails (which it should), Tom Brady will throw himself on the ground and throw a tantrum and threaten to take his deflated toys home. As much as I think this was all "over-inflated" in the first place, the commissioner has the authority to suspend him and did. Case closed already. I'm tired of the whiny-Tom show. It's Crappolo time in NE.

It will never get that far. It's an over two year wait for new cases and the US Supreme Court will not give Brady a Stay of Execution for a case unreviewable for that length if time.

Besides, I think you are right about him pulling a Barry Sanders.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Archived