Judge Denies Brady's Appeal

BroadwayJets

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

rex.jpg?w=625&h=352&crop=1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** Door flies open ***

HOW YOU DOIN'......

Oh hell.  I can't, I just can't.  @AVM you're up.

*** Kicks door open ***

HOW THE **** YOU BOYS DOIN'?!

CAUGHT ME HUGGIN CURLY, EH?  LOVED THAT KID. GRITTY.  GREAT PLAYER, FEARLESS.

Image result for rex ryan laughing

JUST ****'N AROUND...KID REMINDED ME OF ARBY'S FRIES...DAMN I LOVE ME SOME ARBY'S FRIES.  

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I like how you've gone from lecturing everyone on why constitutional law would prevail in Brady's favor to OH YEAH WELL NOBODY CARES ANYWAYS

What the f* u talkin about? Where u see me implying brady's innocent n the laws, or the truth will set Brady free? 

And who isn't tired of this all??? Or u never read or seen anyone talking about wanting this to be over?

33 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

What the f* u talkin about? Where u see me implying brady's innocent n the laws, or the truth will set Brady free? 

And who isn't tired of this all??? Or u never read or seen anyone talking about wanting this to be over?

People are tired of it because they know Toms a cheater always has been a cheater, was caught twice and won't just take his punishment like a man and move on.  He'll try and appeal until the end of time when we all know he did it. 

We're tired of the cheater whining about getting caught and punished 

54 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I will never get tired of reminding you that your lives are built on a throne of lies. And nobody else here will either.

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Funny how the only asterisks are on this message board.

Can't even find one on the official NFL records.

There's something called law and order, Tex. Your guy has been playing games with the law for a long time, now. Making a charade out of it.  And hopefully now it's caught up with him and his time has run out. Now it's time for a little order. 

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I dare u to go out there n let your alma mater know how disappointed you're because they are allowing him to speak there and let brady know too.

You "dare him". Are you ******* 12?

22 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I will never get tired of reminding you that your lives are built on a throne of lies. And nobody else here will either.

Ha ha...you can keep saying it until u are laying in ur grave...and??? Still got rings, still HOF, still consider the goat among many, still have you guys in your feelings...so go right ahead...lol

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

People are tired of it because they know Toms a cheater always has been a cheater, was caught twice and won't just take his punishment like a man and move on.  He'll try and appeal until the end of time when we all know he did it. 

We're tired of the cheater whining about getting caught and punished 

Feeeelllllinnnngs...

53 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ha ha...you can keep saying it until u are laying in ur grave...and??? Still got rings, still HOF, still consider the goat among many, still have you guys in your feelings...so go right ahead...lol

Still a player that got suspended for cheating. On a team that has been penalized draft picks for cheating multiple times. The problem here is you still think you're cheering for Michael Jordan. You're not. You're cheering for Phil Niekro.

And you sit on a throne of lies.

2 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I believe he was making a film noire reference. Don't worry dummy, nobody expected you to get it.

On 7/13/2016 at 3:18 PM, BaumerJet said:

It never got that far. En Banc has to 1st be seen by a review board of three justices to see if a case meets standards for appeal. They affirmed that an appeal did not show need of merit and unanimously denied it.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight!

14 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

He certainly is considered a goat amongst everyone outside of boston*. 

You can keep HaHaing yourself to death but you and the rest Patsiettes are here begging Jet fans for acceptance and vindication which you will obviously never get...Talk about being cursed, that is a doozy...

16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Still a player that got suspended for cheating. On a team that has been penalized draft picks for cheating multiple times. The problem here is you still think you're cheering for Michael Jordan. You're not. You're cheering for Phil Niekro.

And you sit on a throne of lies.

No...MIchael Jordan is blk, Tom Brady is white..so i know who is who.

Archived