Criminal Minds Mafia Sign-Ups! (C9++)

Hallia

70153390.jpg

Game rules:

- Because some are not familiar with this type of game, I will say the following. This is a C9++ game. I point this out because as the game progresses and you get flips, information can be extrapolated about the setup. 

- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by Myself and Co-Mod.

- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.

- BOLD your votes.  No need to unvote.

- You may self vote or vote for no lynch, but you might be ridiculed for doing so.

- Deadlines: On Day 1 you will get 3-4 days. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if we feel like it :D).

- You may role reveal or char reveal; but mafia has safe claims so GLGL

- This is a hybrid hammer game. The person with most votes, once deadline hits, gets LYNCHED. If there’s a tie, one gets chosen to be lynched by random.org. MAJORITY IS NOT OBLIGATORY, but it’s preferred. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.

- I have the right to change the rules. Normally I wouldn't, but I CAN.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hallia said:

That would be up to the rng gods :D

C'monnnnnn

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I will play.  

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

In

49 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

in

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In! 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep! 

Wow.  How many nights have started like this? *

*cept 80

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh my god you are soooo freaking dead.  

What? Why?

Trust me, you're going to need all the help you can get - there's going to be like 5 or 6 mafia in this game. 

Archived