What will be the next Patriots cheating scandal?

drdetroit

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

Brady getting paid off the books?

Brady taking steroids?

Belichick cheating on his wife with another guy's wife, again?

I see what you did there...those scumbags already did those dastardly things. 

18 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

It's a couple weeks before the start of TC.

Shouldn't you guys be worrying about finding a legitimate NFL starting QB than what the Pats are doing to contend for yet another Super Bowl title?

20092595_115769_670.jpg

You have to give credit to the Pats (I'm serious)...they structured Brady's 2-year contact so he only earns (annual salary) $1M....so missing the first 4 games only costs him $250K (only...I wish I had $250K)...the rest is in signing bonus ($28M - guaranteed) which is not subject to the suspension....cleaver.... and totally legal....you'd think they might have anticipated the suspension?

19 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Shouldn't you guys be worrying about finding a legitimate NFL starting QB than what the Pats are doing to contend for yet another Super Bowl title?

What are you TALKING ABOUT??? 

We have one Eugene Cyril Smith III on the roster. Or have you forgotten? BRING ON ANOTHER THREAD! 

Illegal or grey area formations and presnap movements with Edelman at QB?

How about illegal transmitters and/or pre-snap transmissions in Garropolo's helmet?

Damn.  They already did that too.  Flutie inadvertently discovered that one when he picked up Brady's helmet.

Bill Belichik is actually Hillary Clinton, and Trump is on the Patriots payroll to purposely fix the election to lose!

(And before you yokels start yammering about politics, I'm just using this as a vehicle for the wisecrack because it's a funny tinfoil hat theory. So shut the **** up.)

Their next scandal will be that they will pay the refs at their home game not to call holding or pass interference against them on top of this they will pay the announcers to always say every play they make is spectacular as if they could do no wrong even after being caught cheating.

Actually I think they do this every year

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 3:08 PM, PatsFanTX said:

hey...I heard in the news your team is going to have similar problems for the first four weeks due to something they did to contend for one of those *Super bowl titles

I view the pats as i view people who have been caught drunk driving 3 or more times.  You just know that if they have been caught 3 times that they have committed the same offense dozens of times.  I'd say the two that seem to have the most legs are 1)  the opposing coaches head sets going out a times. and 2) bugged opposing teams locker rooms.  Both of those have been mentioned numerous times.

Archived