the modeling naked,

return it tomorrow and keep the $500 refund for

myself. So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a

pose. The husband says, 'Good Lord! You'd think that

for $500, they'd at least iron it.'

>

> .He never heard the shot. Funeral services are

pending.

its funny you say that - because sometimes during parties that are getting boring i will tell jokes during dinner and dessert parts if the event just to break the ice

LOL...better that than what happened at a party I went to last year. Buddy of mines wife threw him a 30th b-day party. she went all out, DJ too. So about an hour in, NOBODY was dancing or paying attention to the DJ really(might have had something to do with the guy playing ALL music from 1974, the year my buddy was born), so the DJ gets on the mic and starts yelling for people to dance, that your not over the hill yet, stop acting like a bunch of "OLD F&$KS". most people just laughed it off, thinking it was a joke or something. after 10 minutes and getting no response, he says "F this, there's a jukebox in the corner, play whatever you want, I'm getting the F outta here" packed up his stuff and took off.

guess he should have tried your approach of a joke 1st to break the ice! :lol:

wow not very professional - you always get a a party that the guest don;t dance - usually its because they either don;t like dancing or they just want to talk and stuff with their friends... As long as i am playing music they like and they are not complaining then i know its not me.

Archived