Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

OK, fine.  I'm looking at the C9++ page.  For starters, it says 50 % of setups end up with an SK.  So that jives with Ape's claim.  So let's assume he's telling the truth.

The SK gets that choice between investigation immunity and 1-time BPV.  Clearly since Ape is claiming SK off the bat, he's gonna be taking the 1-time BPV. 

• Upvote 1

And since there's an SK, these appear to be the only possibilities for scum roles:

Scum Roles

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not.

its the C++ formula like last game. It's going to be similar if not the same. 

I can't help it that you're dumber than sh*t

Oh, didnt notice it was an embedded programming game again and I dont recall the format being specific to day or night kills for the SK.

GFY

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, I'd trust you more if they were day kills.  I feel like we could control you more.  

And dont act like we havent seen SK w/ DK's, penis face. 

This is what Ape's PM would look like, based on the C9++ page (found here:  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B)

Serial Killer
  • Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.

Abilities:

• Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
  • Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.

Win condition:

• You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

35 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Apologies all!

I erased it from the rules - I should've been more clear.  This is not a C9++ game.  With Nyn not co-modding I wasn't comfortable using it.  This is a game of my design.

Nice.

So, here I find myself again having a moderator blow up my spot - I feel like this crap happened a game or so ago to me, several times. You can't just swoop into the game and counter a play one of your players is making. Let what I'm doing play out for ****s sake. If someone asks you via PM, tell them via PM, don't just make an announcement that destroys any semblance of creativity I'm bringing into your game to make it entertaining.

I'm going to go putz around the football forum until I cool down. I may ask to be replaced.

I'm obviously not SK, this is teh suck.

That's awkward.

what're the chances Ape pulls that as scum or town? The hoax would be up pretty quick as it were when there weren't multiple kills each Night - so is it safer to assume he's just generating content early on?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I'm SK again, so here's the deal. Last game I had 75% of scum figured out on D1. But, because I was SK I was trying to be too cute to eff with scum and avoid NK. Instead, that led to JC shooting me. 

My proposition for this game is this... Recruit me.

i know it's not a cult style game, but because of identity politics, there's absolutely no chance I survive to have a shot at winning. So, instead, I'm willing to approach it like a free agent. Bid for my services, and my kill is yours to direct. How do I decide who I'll help: the lulz.

Entertain me, and I will kill for you and your alignment.

Kill the pirate and I will pet you in your special spot. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

That's awkward.

what're the chances Ape pulls that as scum or town? The hoax would be up pretty quick as it were when there weren't multiple kills each Night - so is it safer to assume he's just generating content early on?

I think Ape was just trying to add entertainment value to the game, which means he's likely town.  Thing is, I'm not sure why he's this upset.  The game was still going to be entertaining even if he didn't make that play.  Ape adds entertainment but he isn't the only source of entertainment....

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

Apologies all!

I erased it from the rules - I should've been more clear.  This is not a C9++ game.  With Nyn not co-modding I wasn't comfortable using it.  This is a game of my design.

LOL.  Today class we will not be using a #2 pencil rather a blowtorch to fill out our answer forms.  No erasing please.  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice.

So, here I find myself again having a moderator blow up my spot - I feel like this crap happened a game or so ago to me, several times. You can't just swoop into the game and counter a play one of your players is making. Let what I'm doing play out for ****s sake. If someone asks you via PM, tell them via PM, don't just make an announcement that destroys any semblance of creativity I'm bringing into your game to make it entertaining.

I'm going to go putz around the football forum until I cool down. I may ask to be replaced.

I'm obviously not SK, this is teh suck.

Does this mean you won't be killing the pirate for me?  

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think Ape was just trying to add entertainment value to the game, which means he's likely town.  Thing is, I'm not sure why he's this upset.  The game was still going to be entertaining even if he didn't make that play.  Ape adds entertainment but he isn't the only source of entertainment....

You think he's more upset about not being a source of entertainment than his play getting shut down?

I would think it's the other way around 

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

I see we're off to the usual start. Easy fix though - just flip a coin to decide whether Ape can be an SK or no. That way he can still weave his amazing WIFOM and everybody is happy. 

Heads or tails?