JetNation Camp Coverage

Maxman

2 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I dont use mine for anything besides football.  Its actually fantastic for it.  News breaks on there faster than it would hit ESPN or other major outlets.

cool, I will check it out

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

What time does practice even start?

all of the weekend practices open to fans start in the afternoon, but it doesn't say about today

I would guess 2:30 based on the weekend schedule

1 minute ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Fair warning though, it opens the floodgates to read and see more from Mehta(and his anonymous sources) and Cimini basically crap over every move they make.

yeah, It may be a 3 hour affair, lol

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

I would like to request some coverage on the aussie punters and the new punt returners.  Last season the jets were dismal in both categories

Will definitely send out some tweets about the punters...people joke about it, but let's be real...they're key to field position and we haven't had a good one for quite some time.

Just now, AFJF said:

Will definitely send out some tweets about the punters...people joke about it, but let's be real...they're key to field position and we haven't had a good one for quite some time.

on average, the jets gave away 5 yards per punt, and 4 yards per punt return

that's actually pretty yuge over a game

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Love it Max. Lol I spend hours on here refreshing the page for the camp tweets during this time of the year.

Glenn and KRL have us covered.

Our camp coverage this year will be better than ever. My son is actually going to cover one of the days next week, maybe more. We can get some insight from a 21 year old life long Jets fan who just finished playing college football. He was a center in high school and a tackle in college, so I am looking forward to seeing his thoughts on the OLine, especially how Clady looks physically.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Glenn and KRL have us covered.

Our camp coverage this year will be better than ever. My son is actually going to cover one of the days next week, maybe more. We can get some insight from a 21 year old life long Jets fan who just finished playing college football. He was a center in high school and a tackle in college, so I am looking forward to seeing his thoughts on the OLine, especially how Clady looks physically.

Awesome! Good deal my jets brother. Should make for an even more interesting camp for the forum.

45 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

@Maxman will this be the official camp thread for all info or will it run like last year with new treads per camp session?

No let's start a new one each day, I think that works best. If you want the honors for today, please go for it. Thanks.

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Punting lost games for us last year. It's not a joke!!!!!!

Archived