JJ Watt is having back problems

Hackenberg - Banned

NFL.com's Mike Garafolo reports J.J. Watt's (back surgery) recovery could take up to 10 weeks.

Watt underwent surgery to repair a herniated disc on Wednesday. As is often the case with injury timelines, Watt's has gone from overly optimistic to more concerning in only a matter of hours. Houston's Week 3 Thursday night game is just nine weeks from today. Watt is now a serious candidate to miss the entire first month of the season, with the reserve/PUP list perhaps even an outside possibility. That would be the worst-case scenario.
Jul 21 - 11:58 PM

Amyone with a bad back knows the effect it can have on your life. I hope JJ has some good mentors to remind him he's got another 60 years to live. Always thought his superhuman overtraining regime would catch up to him.

regardless, the most impactful defensive player I've seen since Mean Joe Green of the 70's Pittsburgh Roid Ragers.

12 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, I'm sure the Pats would like to have a crappy secondary like the Jets.

And speaking of not having players, have the Jets found a legitimate NFL QB yet?

Regardless if they do or not I can assure you he wont be a cheater.

40 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, I'm sure the Pats would like to have a crappy secondary like the Jets.

And speaking of not having players, have the Jets found a legitimate NFL QB yet?

I see your Friday evening is filled with happiness and quality time with loved ones as usual.

I see your Friday evening is filled with happiness and quality time with loved ones as usual.

Had a great time with the grandkids on the boat tonight.

What did you do, apply that useless Rutgers degree and go out and look over your shoulder in the murder capital of the world.

Must be fun.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What did you do, apply that useless Rutgers degree and go out and look over your shoulder in the murder capital of the world.

Must be fun.

"grandpa, why are you on your phone again ?  why do you keep stuttering about balls ?"

18 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Must be fun.

Sure you did. Nothing says great time with grandpa like him spending that time on his phone trolling the internet.

17 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Must be fun.

Do you enjoy their whimsical laughter while your face is buried in your laptop?  Make sure to rub some spf on that bald spot.  

17 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Must be fun.

Sounds like you had a great time, also sounds like you're not at all mad, all this is just funny to you

Sure you did. Nothing says great time with grandpa like him spending that time on his phone trolling the internet.

You know you didn't have to move to the murder capital of the world? You could flip burgers just as easily in New Brunswick.

Must be that fantastic state of New Jersey degree.

Make sure you take care of your wife when you walk out of your south side apartment.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

You know you didn't have to move to the murder capital of the world? You could flip burgers just as easily in New Brunswick.

Make sure you take care of your wife when you walk out of your south side apartment.

I use to fill bad about not finishing much college and now everyone is in debt and cant finish paying for it anyway.

What was the point? My sister can read instructions real well( too well..she actually thinks you must let a microwave dinner sit for 2 minutes after cooking) but doesnt understand sarcasm or most humor.

stiff as a board

10 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Well, this is just the cutest attempt at a diss that I have ever seen.

Archived