JJ Watt is having back problems

Hackenberg - Banned

20 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Let's make a deal for the board.

You don't bother me, I won't bother you.

Fair enough?

Not happening bub. I'm not bothered and you clearly are. That's not how deals work. Learned that in college and everything. Now go make up some more sh*t about how you're a good person.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Sounds like you had a great time, also sounds like you're not at all mad, all this is just funny to you

Here's a funny experiment: Combine the things that both TX and SAR have fabricated, and I'm an 80 year-old man that flips burgers on the South Side.

On 7/22/2016 at 10:27 PM, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, I'm sure the Pats would like to have a crappy secondary like the Jets.

And speaking of not having players, have the Jets found a legitimate NFL QB yet?

When you say legitimate QB do you mean one which is willing to cheat repeatedly over his career? Spygate/Deflategate

Or maybe one that doesn't mind playing with a gang associated murderer? Hernandez... 

Or one who's career has been bolstered by an organization that intercepts and jams other team's radio signals?

When you say legitimate QB do you mean one which is willing to cheat repeatedly over his career? Spygate/Deflategate

Or maybe one that doesn't mind playing with a gang associated murderer? Hernandez... 

Or one who's career has been bolstered by an organization that intercepts and jams other team's radio signals?

Ah, another whinny post from a Jets fan.

BTW, your username fits your team perfectly.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

TX please behave yourself here theres talk about everyone putting you on IGNORE then what? 

never do that,that makes life boring.

a bunch of yes-men on a forum is boring.

besides,when the Pats have a sub par year,which they will. Youll want to point that out to him.

they finished last year at 2-4. The decline is eminent

22 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You know you didn't have to move to the murder capital of the world? You could flip burgers just as easily in New Brunswick.

Must be that fantastic state of New Jersey degree.

Make sure you take care of your wife when you walk out of your south side apartment.

You are not only a troll but a terrible attention whore. And you have grand kids. You really are a low life you know that? How is it possible to be an attention whore at your age? It must take a special type of personality disorder. 

41 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

You are not only a troll but a terrible attention whore. And you have grand kids. You really are a low life you know that? How is it possible to be an attention whore at your age? It must take a special type of personality disorder. 

He gets his self esteem from  a favorite team winning games. Reality will soon set in.

Judging  by your name, I'd guess you have a different world view.

Another quality post by a Jets fan.

Congrats!

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

Timeout why the PERSONAL ATTACK on TX no reason for it debate football and leave the personal sh*t out of it. 

Hopefully the back thing isn't long term, but I have a hard time feeling bad for him. The guy is a baller for sure, but also a Grade A sanctimonious douche. 

Also, for anyone paying attention to football and not falling into the propaganda machine that is the NFL for JJ Watt, Luke Kuechly is the best defensive player in football right now.

14 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Hopefully the back thing isn't long term, but I have a hard time feeling bad for him. The guy is a baller for sure, but also a Grade A sanctimonious douche. 

Also, for anyone paying attention to football and not falling into the propaganda machine that is the NFL for JJ Watt, Luke Kuechly is the best defensive player in football right now.

yes,but each team needs one guy to sell to the public.

the Panthers have Cam, Kuechly  gets secondary approval.

Archived