Lily's Mafia Game Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Excellent.  Just went to DM to look for you.  I offered my pet Ape to a young lady in need of Mafia mentoring.

I haven't been on DM in years. It got overrun with juice box swilling, fake mustache wearing hipsters. They didn't understand my humor and I didn't understand that I'm "not allowed to make people cry". Whatevs.

I think I didn't look at page 2. Sorry.

Player list:

1. Decker

2. Crushlove

3. Jif

4. Pac

5. 80

6. Nolder

7. DPR

8. Jetscode

I have the game written for 13 but we can always add more cool stuff if we get more players. 

1 hour ago, Lily said:

When do you want it to start? It's starting when I get enough signups, unless you need me to delay it a couple of days. 

Past Thursday mid-afternoon I'm back closer to a more reasonable availability.  How's about we go with a tentative yes for now and I'll back out if things change again for late this week and next week?

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I haven't been on DM in years. It got overrun with juice box swilling, fake mustache wearing hipsters. They didn't understand my humor and I didn't understand that I'm "not allowed to make people cry". Whatevs.

You should have seen my most recent visit there... oh boy... 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I got scolded for making fat jokes about myself.  We were both insulted.

2 hours ago, Lily said:

I think I didn't look at page 2. Sorry.

Player list:

1. Decker

2. Crushlove

3. Jif

4. Pac

5. 80

6. Nolder

7. DPR

8. Jetscode

I have the game written for 13 but we can always add more cool stuff if we get more players. 

I dont see Ape on that list.

Archived