Sign in to follow this  
JetBlue

TOJ - Camp Predictions (Good Read!)

Lots of bold predictions about Milliner. I just don't see it. I don't think he's a scheme fit or a talent fit for the Bowles defensive system. If he was, he would have played ahead of Williams and Walls when healthy last season. His option has aready been declined and I'm more interested in how Burris looks than delicate Dee. I think he falters again either with injury or ineffective play. 

3 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Why not? He was drafted 9th for a reason.  His rookie season he was named Defensive Rookie or Player (I forget which) for the month of December as he was finally healthy and starting to figure things out.  It has really never been a question of ability with Milliner, it has been staying on the field.  If he can do that, a big if, and he is able to shake off the rust, his talent will be apparent for all to see.  I am really liking the depth of this unit. 

The last time we saw him (3 years ago) play meaningful downs on defense, he was being torched by Jordy Nelson and benched. He's a zone cover corner and it's a man system. I just don't see him bouncing back. He was drafted 9th because the last GM was bad. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company