Sign in to follow this  
johnnysd

The Irony of the Fitz Situation

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

OMG - the thought of how amazing this place will be if Fitz is signed and the Jets go 1-5 or 0-6 or something like that...the internet might break.  Legit.

True.  If Geno does the same, it'll be those damn, dumb stupid weapons and Chan Gaileys archaic offense.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Are you sure it wouldnt be that he sucks and is a bust?  

Would do you think the reasoning would be if Fitz does 1-5 or 0-6?

I can only speak for myself.

It'd be something along the lines of "dammit, I hoped 20 PPG would be enough to weather the tough early schedule.  Time to start whichever of the 3 kids has shown the most...take care, Fitz"

Edited by AFJF

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Totally seems worth it...

Huh?  Worth what?  Are you suggesting that because you've pitched a hypothetical record to me and that I've responded the way I have that said poor start is a done deal?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

haha - no.  I'm just kind of laughing to myself that it would be like, eh...no big deal, on to the next. Which would be hilarious considering the boner you have for the guy and the amount Fitz championing you've been doing this offseason while this dude has held the Jets hostage.

My worth it comment is more like...if he started that way...I would look back at this offseason and say..."Totally seems worth it...."

Oh...you're surprised that I don't get all emotionally imbalanced when things don't go the way I want them to.  

Gotcha.

BTW....you coming up to any games this year?

Just now, JiF said:

Who are you kidding?  You're overtly emotionally imbalanced about the idea of Geno starting over Fitz. ;-)

And yes.  CJ lives in Jersey City these days. I just told Maxman to prepare his body....errrr, mind for us because I'm going to be crashing all of the tailgates this season!!!!

It's a way to kill time in the offseason.

Football starts on Thursday as far as I'm concerned, and I hope everyone in Green and White plays lights out...though I doubt they will.

Awesome...looking forward to a couple beers at the tailgate!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Likewise.  

I'm relying on you for numerous detailed, UNBIASED, camp updates.   lol

Totally unbiased...gonna call it like I see it.

Although @KRL will be handling the overview for the first four days, I'll be focusing on a few individual players each day.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company