The Irony of the Fitz Situation

JohnnyLV

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Totally.

In fact, I just came from a meeting where the key discussion points were:

1. What flavor K-cups do we run out of fastest?
  2. Did anyone see that video of the lady getting dragged away by the tiger?
  3. What progress are we making towards ensuring that our customers argue with each on the internet?

Needless to say, the tiger video is pretty much a game changer.

please post a link!!!

3 hours ago, JiF said:

OMG - the thought of how amazing this place will be if Fitz is signed and the Jets go 1-5 or 0-6 or something like that...the internet might break.  Legit.

There arent enough crows on earth...

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

There seems to an increasing amount of smoke coming from the Fitz situaton so it seems the Jets may cave and sign him.

The ironic thing is that if the Jets do sign Fitz it could be the best situation for Geno.

Our first 6 games are BRUTAL. Looking at Fitz career against good teams which us abysmal it is likely that Fitz will fail spectacularly. 

If that happens, the Jets could likely move to Geno around game 7, with a much more favorable schedule down the stretch and a real opportunity to perform well. 

And it could extend his career.

On the flip side, if Fitz is not signed, Geno could have a real struggle, and it could be Hackenburg time.

The CS has already passed the point of WONDERING if Geno can jump start the team if they are in a slump. The CS is well aware that Geno sucks and under NO circumstances will that ever change. They will NOT, and I repeat, will NOT, barring injury of course, EVER go back to Geno assuming Fitz resigns and starts the season. End of lesson.

The CS has already passed the point of WONDERING if Geno can jump start the team if they are in a slump. The CS is well aware that Geno sucks and under NO circumstances will that ever change. They will NOT, and I repeat, will NOT, barring injury of course, EVER go back to Geno assuming Fitz resigns and starts the season. End of lesson.

Where are you getting this info my friend, please post a link.

It appears to me that if they had so little confidence in him then he would no longer be a Jet.

Your hatred of the person you perceive Geno to be,blinds you to the realities as they are today.

As stated just recently by our HC, "he is lights out ahead of where he was last year and has a solid grasp of the offense. We

would feel comfortable going with Geno if that's how things work out"

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

Where are you getting this info my friend, please post a link.

It appears to me that if they had so little confidence in him then he no longer would be a Jet.

Your hatred of the person you perceive Geno to be,blinds you to the realities as they are today.

As stated just recently by our HC, "he is lights out ahead of where he was last year and has a solid grasp of the offense. We

would feel comfortable going with Geno if that's how things work out"

That's coach speak for, "I hate this &*^(*&^ POS and I wish to god I could just CUT him once and for all!!!!"

Archived