I thought I saw it all...until now!!!!

So I am thumbing through the latest edition of Steppin' Out magazine and I come across the section where they list who is performing at local comedy clubs in the next couple fo weeks. So being from Bergen County, I look for Bananas in Hasbrouck Heights, and I come across a name that almost made me fall off my bar stool...APRIL 1 & 2...DUSTIN DIAMOND!!!

For thos of you not familiar with that name, you know him as Skreech from Saved By The Bell, or the guy who kicked Arnold Horshacks ass in Celebrity Boxing!!

I had no idea that he was a stand up comic, or a boxer or an actor...wait, he isnt, HE'S SKREECH!

So I am thumbing through the latest edition of Steppin' Out magazine and I come across the section where they list who is performing at local comedy clubs in the next couple fo weeks. So being from Bergen County, I look for Bananas in Hasbrouck Heights, and I come across a name that almost made me fall off my bar stool...APRIL 1 & 2...DUSTIN DIAMOND!!!

For thos of you not familiar with that name, you know him as Skreech from Saved By The Bell, or the guy who kicked Arnold Horshacks a$$ in Celebrity Boxing!!

I had no idea that he was a stand up comic, or a boxer or an actor...wait, he isnt, HE'S SKREECH!

you actually buy that magazine from that a$$hole????

your right...Chauncey has turned into a big dick the past few years. thinks his mag is like Time or Newsweek or something. it's nothing more than a directory on what bands are playing where, where is Skreech and where to get a good "massage" \:D/ \:D/

LOL...didn't think THAT was the point of the story, but NO, it's free in just about every bar in Bergen County.

...and it usually has some hot chick on the cover. ;) ...and tons of ads for "special" massages. It is the kind of mag that advertises places and services that Max and TS would utilize.

...and it usually has some hot chick on the cover. ;) ...and tons of ads for "special" massages. It is the kind of mag that advertises places and services that Max and TS would utilize.

:lol::lol: Berg, move to Rochester. We can wear togas and watch the NFL Network all day. Holla!