KRL

Foles Is Now Available

So wouldn't Foles then be getting all of his money due from the Rams. Not sure what kind of a contract he would want from the Jets. Maybe the Jets have been all along waiting for this. But if they've decided not to negotiate with Fitz they should act fast and sign him. He has all of training camp to learn the offense. I like Fitz over Foles and Foles over Geno. 

This does put an advantage Jets to dealing with Fitz. And it gives Fitz competition in terms of signing with another team. The PFT article said that he might not sign right away and wait for potential injuries. Which is probably what Fitz has in mind. There are backup jobs available like in Seattle who really doesn't have a true backup. I doubt the Jets would offer Foles the same deal they are offering Fitz: 3-24. I mean they really don't know if he could efficiently run our offense. And he is a Qb who regressed after having success. But overall you would think he might sign sooner than later. So he can learn a team's offense in training camp. Fitz already knows our offense. And has a lot more experience with different teams than Foles. 

You'd think if the Jets sign Foles it will come down pretty fast. He needs the time in training camp and it's a good opportunity for him to start. It's the best opportunity for him to start. 

• Upvote 1

No way any team will pick him up on waivers. The Rams would love that but it's not going to happen. Not sure how much of that contract the Rams are eating. They say Foles asked to be released. Or what it would take to sign him. He does have a relationship with Andy Reid who drafted him. KC could be a good landing spot for him but obviously they have a starting Qb. 

We don't really know about the FO's evaluation on Foles. They have passed on every available Qb so far. But if they sign him that's obviously it for Fitz with the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

If Fitzpatrick is such a valuable starting QB in the NFL why is he without a job today. No team ever committed to him for a reason we saw why last year last game of the season. 

Wrong again.😀

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Hey Congrats you got what you wanted hope it works out. 

No harm no foul. 

WE Jets fans 

Kind of hard to forget or forgive your previous 10,000 posts. But anyways, GO JETS!!👍

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok then stay mad enjoy the season.

Happy. But still mad!😡

• Upvote 1

Already the first Qb has gone down to injury in training camp with Kellen Moore breaking an ankle. Rumors are the Cowboys are interested in Foles who is from Texas. But they are also looking at trades. I wonder if Mac is offered a deal for Geno if he'd take it. It would leave our cupboards bare of an experienced Qb but they might feel that Hack even with no game experience could do at least as good as Geno. Esp if he had to play and they give him a very basic playbook to work off of. I wouldn't do it for a 7th rounder but maybe they just want to move Geno anyways and get something for him. And they'd save1.5 million. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company