KRL

Foles Is Now Available

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

Breaking: Fitzpatrick seen running FROM florham park

JWjtPr5-Imgur.gif

Fixed

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Nick Foles makes perfect sense if Geno stinks it up Foles a legitimate starter and bye bye Geno 

• Upvote 2

Just now, EM31 said:

Forgetting Geno?

No but as a NY Jets fan you want your team to improve and have viable backups especially at QB 

Geno Smith and Nick Foles can battle it out in camp may the best QB win 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Forgetting Geno?

Always trying got spin stuff and put hate on Geno Smith 

Just now, roscoeword said:

He had an unbelievable run two years ago running Chip Kelly's offense - don't know if it was a flash in a pan, but he looked amazing, don't know what happened after.

Hes 100x better than Ryan Fitzpatrick and younger :D

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rangers9 said:

This does put an advantage Jets to dealing with Fitz. And it gives Fitz competition in terms of signing with another team. The PFT article said that he might not sign right away and wait for potential injuries. Which is probably what Fitz has in mind. There are backup jobs available like in Seattle who really doesn't have a true backup. I doubt the Jets would offer Foles the same deal they are offering Fitz: 3-24. I mean they really don't know if he could efficiently run our offense. And he is a Qb who regressed after having success. But overall you would think he might sign sooner than later. So he can learn a team's offense in training camp. Fitz already knows our offense. And has a lot more experience with different teams than Foles. 

Blah blah blah Fitz Fitz Fitz blah blah blah 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

Joe, we know you are a Geno guy and that's okay, as long as you can take the razzing you are going to get when Geno bombs.

If Geno Bombs its ok I'm a big boy football is about winning but have a plan B Foles is the answer not Fitzpatrick

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ManCave Analyst said:

NFL channel is speculating that Mac and Fitz's agent are probably making one last attempt to get a deal done today. I don't expect Foles would demand 10 million this late free agency and just wants a fair chance to compete for a starting job. Even with Geno being familiar with this system, Foles should beat him out for the starting QB spot. Pressure on Fitz, bet he stays unrealistic in his worth and we sign Foles, who is better than Fitz anyway too. 

Hopefully Macc and Bowles see the upside in Foles over Fitzpatrick 

Well, Foles would certainly seem to fit the bill for the Jets, if they were to decide to give up on Fitzpatrick. And, it's worth noting, Bowles was a defensive assistant with the Eagles in 2012 when Foles was still in Philly.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rangers9 said:

You'd think if the Jets sign Foles it will come down pretty fast. He needs the time in training camp and it's a good opportunity for him to start. It's the best opportunity for him to start. 

Finally a decent post out of you!!!!

This Nick Foles news is great what would be better is if the Jets signed him and he's in camp tomorrow 

We can end all this Fitzpatrick talk and arguing 

We can let Macc and Bowles decide who the starter will be Smith or Foles 

Foles is a much better option than Ryan Fitzpatrick 

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Think he has to clear waivers first. If the Jets don't want to pay Fitz $12M for 1 year I can't imagine they'd want to pay Foles $11M for 1 year.

If they sign Foles it will be a multi year deal he's 27 

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Foles stinks. Fact remains that in their respective ideal scenarios he was twice the QB Fitzpatrick was, and had an all-time great season. I still don't know how that happened.

Fitzpatrick stinks he had a fluke year with an easy schedule Foles has a much more upside this is a no brainer for Macc and the Jets 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

No way any team will pick him up on waivers. The Rams would love be that but it's not going to happen. Not sure how much of that contract the Rams are eating. They say Foles asked to be released. Or what it would take to sign him. He does have a relationship with Andy Reid who drafted him. KC could be a good landing spot for him but obviously they have a starting Qb. 

The best landing spot is the NY Jets he's 100x better than Ryan Fitzpatrick has a stronger arm and is younger he's  an upgrade over Fitzpatrick

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I think Denver is still hoping to sign the Conquering Hero.  They were really interested after all.

I Agree,  could see Denver getting involved here.  Also Andy Reid had Foles in Philly, needs a backup in KC.  Jets can offer a starting nod or to compete for the top spot

Jets have the advantage here Foles can compete for the starting job immediately Denver has Lynch in waiting KC has Alex Smith we are unsettled at QB

Just now, Dcronin said:

I hope they are at the very least going to leak that they are talking to Foles or having him in. Provides some leverage, even just the slightest hint of a possibility.

I hope one better I hope they sign Foles tonight and send fitzpatrick to his 7th team in 12 years 

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Don't sleep on the 49ers for Foles. 

Gabbert?  Kaepernick?  

Best situation for Foles in the NY Jets 

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Not if Chip calls up Foles and tells him man I could use someonewho knows my system come and compete for the starting gig.

San Fran has enough issues with Gabbert and Kaepernick doubt it 

10 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

At least talk to Foles. Give Fitz something to think about. I'M not looking forward to seeing friggin Geno under center for any length of time. If he beats out Foles so be it but unless Geno has matured in a hurry we are screwed without Fitz and He knows it.

We arent screwed without Fitzpatrick you FitzNation guys are nuts he's a bum he had an easy schedule last season we should have made the playoffs he choked 

1 minute ago, rex-n-effect said:

Not a fan of Foles. He's better than Fitz because his age is lower but that's about it. That's not saying Fitz is great but Foles is just too uneven. Adding Foles to the mix means we have four QBs, none of which are reliable starters. 

If Fitzpatrick is such a valuable starting QB in the NFL why is he without a job today. No team ever committed to him for a reason we saw why last year last game of the season. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Foles was fantastic in that offense and Kelly threw him to the curb because he's an Idiot. I wanted Foles here when we signed Fitz so If Fitz refuses to sign after one final negotiation I think Foles would be the guy and Geno would be in the same spot he is now depending on how fast Foles picks up the system

Exactly Foles has a huge upside here just let Fitz go end this Fitz crap once and for all 

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

Number one I am no "FITZNATION" guy. You right He did choke away a playoff berth with 2 bad losses to the Bills. Hell if He beats them in the last game of the season they are a playoff team. You seriously cannot believe Friggin Geno would be better? Especially with the beast of a schedule We have? A veteran guy who knows the offense or a immature a-hole who does not have the teams respect? Now who's nuts?

We dont know what Geno Smith would have done with the weapons and and easy schedule now do we, we do now what Fitzpatrick did ](*,)

hqdefault.jpg\

You will never find a picture of Ryan Fitzpatrick with the word franchise in it 

With any luck we will see a picture like this from Jets camp tomorrow or Friday 

8516514_G.jpg

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

My thoughts exactly. If Fitzchokerick does not come to the table I say seeya and get Foles. Hell I would rather have Richard Todd back at his current age than friggin Geno Smith.

No more negotiating with Ryan Fitzpatrick he has 0 loyalty to the NY Jets if he did he would be in camp signed by the offer Macc gave him. 

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

The key to signing Fitzpatrick is that he would also be tied to next year as well.   Its too risky for the Jets to have to count on Petty and Hackenberg for 2017.

This is Geno's last year under contract.  He is basically a one year back up, barring him winning the job.  

Foles would likely sign a contract for more in total than Fitz, but less in 2016.

Petty could likely get waived and practice squaded.  If he is claimed, that would be a wasted 4th round draft pick.

We dont need or want a 35 year old loser QB sign Foles and end this nonsense once and for all. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company