Fitzpatrick signed- 1 year 12 mill fully guaranteed

Matt39

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

How many stupid clown posts will you make?  The guy as the failure you make him out to be will make more this year as you will in your lifetime.  

Well until they release him. Then his new line will be you want fries with that?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what makes this deal look smart at the end of the season?

8-8 or better?

Also, if Geno does end up starting, whether due to injury or Fitz playing poorly early, and Geno does better...  does it put Macc's job on the line for wasting the money?

Just wondering.  I've jumped on the Fitz bandwagon.  Starting now, I know he'll reverse his history of not beating good teams.  This is purely hypothetical.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How many stupid clown posts will you make?  The guy as the failure you make him out to be will make more this year as you will in your lifetime.  

Dont worry. He'll probably be the cool guy flipping the burgers in the very McDonald's chain that he owns with all the money he has....because he can. 

We got guys here who've been waiting 5 months for this day. Let them have it. Next January we'll have the upperhand again. This is Ryan Fitpatrick we're taking about. Impossible for them to be happy for too long, and without the excuses ;)

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dont worry. He'll probably be the cool guy flipping the burgers in the very McDonald's chain that he owns with all the money he has....because he can. 

We got guys here who've been waiting 5 months for this day. Let them have it. Next January we'll have the upperhand again. This is Ryan Fitpatrick we're taking about. Impossible for them to be happy for too long, and without the excuses ;)

I believe you have a number of "I won't answer that because it's a hypothetical" to answer now that Fitz-as-a-Jet-Starter is no longer hypothetical.

booya_castle.gif

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was talking about the rare time that you did. 

But like I said, you earned it. Good signing for you and the other supporters. Hopefully we'll have more to celebrate this year other than winning 6 more games than the prior season. 

I've taken a few (cheap) shots at him (like tonight). But compared to you guys I'm an angel.?

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

My reaction to the news: Cool. Get to work.

Your reaction: frantic emo.

You don't sell the "high road" very well. Stick with the derps. It's the only thing you say that doesn't constitute a losing argument or rampant self-delusion.

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Was this the same video you posted over Patrick Ramsey signing? 

Oooooh, going back to 2006 to find something I was wrong about, something I happily and laughingly admit to regularly.  You sure got me!

And no, it's the gif I post when someone writes as poorly as that quoted line.  Your displeasure with today's news doesn't mean the English language had to die....

4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Why would that be stupid? Oh I see your saying friggin Geno Smith is not even qualified to flip burgers. My bad.

Releasing your backup QB, one who was your starting QB before losing the job to injury and the only other QB on the roster with any NFL experience would b stupid.  On every level.

if you have to ask why you should stay out of a QB thread. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

You joined in 2013 and yet have only 55 posts. 

The definition of a troll account. 

Hmmmm. Or the definition of someone with not a lot of time on their hand's. Or someone with a life. Thanks for the input.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Oooooh, going back to 2006 to find something I was wrong about, something I happily and laughingly admit to regularly.  You sure got me!

And no, it's the gif I post when someone writes as poorly as that quoted line.  Your displeasure with today's news doesn't mean the English language had to die....

He got you and you respond with the English language. Original. 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You joined in 2013 and yet have only 55 posts. 

The definition of a troll account. 

Perfect. You're the most easily trolled person here... You guys will get along splendidly.

20 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was talking about the rare time that you did. 

But like I said, you earned it. Good signing for you and the other supporters. Hopefully we'll have more to celebrate this year other than winning 6 more games than the prior season. 

I wouldn't mind if they won 6 more games than last year. 

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Hmmmm. Or the definition of someone with not a lot of time on their hand's. Or someone with a life. Thanks for the input.

Says the guy with the troll account wasting time. 

lol. I love it when guys talk about the life they have while on the internet. 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

DUMB move by an organization that hasnt won anything since 1969 and fans wonder why?  

Look no further signing a 34 year old gypsy journeyman QB who has never sniffed the playoffs. 

J-E-T-S  SAME OLD JETS making poor decisions that have cost this organization for years. 

I hope Geno Smith beats him out in camp. 

Didn't slats warn you about this constant bitchin....47 years rant now replaced with gypsy QB with no playoffs blah blah blah dude enuf already ?

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Releasing your backup QB, one who was your starting QB before losing the job to medical reasons and the on,y other QB on the roster with any NFL experience would b stupid.  On every level.

"Medical reasons." That's one way of putting it.?

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No, only 17 small puppies and a small piece of his heart have died so far. 

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Releasing your backup QB, one who was your starting QB before losing the job to injury and the only other QB on the roster with any NFL experience would b stupid.  On every level.

HaHaHa. Good one. Calling friggin Geno Smith a starting NFL caliber QB should have you wondering why your posting in a QB thread. Just sayin.

Archived