Fitzpatrick signed- 1 year 12 mill fully guaranteed

Just now, Thor99 said:

I wouldn't mind if they won 6 more games than last year. 

I agree, but I know where to place the majority of that success. 

Either way, we'll get to see it all over again. 

Lets see if Fitz can break the 11 year streak so I can atleast see a playoff game and quite hearing excuses. 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best best best best best best part of this offseason: the beat writers were beat to literally every story. 

Now we can cut out this bullsh*t and root for our team

Jeff DarlingtonVerified account‏@JeffDarlington Sources: Jets imposed 7 pm deadline or deal was off table. Ryan Fitzpatrick arrived at facility to accept offer at... 7 pm. Just perfect.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

wow, even when the issue has been put to bed -- 3/4 of you came in here to shake the tree some more. Fcking move on. For now, it's over. 

They are here to put on the "I'm not bothered by this" act.

given the last few months, you had to know this is exactly how this thread would go.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Says the guy with the troll account wasting time. 

lol. I love it when guys talk about the life they have while on the internet. 

Your funny. You have over 13,000 posts and claim to be above it all. Me thinks thou need's to examine thine own self.

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oooooh, going back to 2006 to find something I was wrong about, something I happily and laughingly admit to regularly.  You sure got me!

And no, it's the gif I post when someone writes as poorly as that quoted line.  Your displeasure with today's news doesn't mean the English language had to die....

Don't you hate it when your past lectures to all about QBs comes back to bite you in your ass?  

Find my displeasure.  Once again you swing and miss by a mile.  

3 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Didn't slats warn you about this constant bitchin....47 years rant now replaced with gypsy QB with no playoffs blah blah blah dude enuf already 😡

Havent bitched in quite some time about anything are you for real? I debate stuff with other posters why are you making it personal. Go get laid.  Who the hell do you think you are the internet police?  GFY 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Says the guy with the troll account wasting time. 

lol. I love it when guys talk about the life they have while on the internet. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

your life is calling dog, its lonely. 

Derp.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Havent bitched in quite some time about anything are you for real? I debate stuff with other posters why are you making it personal. Go get laid.  Who the hell do you think you are the internet police?  GFY 

You tell him, joewilly11.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

They are here to put on the "I'm not bothered by this" act.

given the last few months, you had to know this is exactly how this thread would go.

i was really reeeeally hoping this time everyone would just take a sh*t, throw the newspaper in the trash and get back to work. 

• Upvote 1

your life is calling dog, its lonely. 

Wow it must be tough going back and forth between both accounts you have. Don't screw up and post the wrong response under the wrong user name.:D

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

Your funny. You have over 13,000 posts and claim to be above it all. Me thinks thou need's to examine thine own self.

Never once said I was above it all. I just dont pretend by taking about a life that I dont have. Jetnation is part of my life. I actually got another account with about 25,000 posts on top of the one you just counted. 

I'll be surprised if I see you around here next week. By that time I'll have another 500 posts for ya. Im not above anything, im down in the dirt with the rest of us Jets fans here. 

You're just a troll with the same awesome life that every other troll on any other website claims to have. 

Never once said I was above it all. I just dont pretend by taking about a life that I dont have. Jetnation is part of my life. I actually got another account with about 25,000 posts on top of the one you just counted. 

I'll be surprised if I see you around here next week. By that time I'll have another 500 posts for ya. Im not above anything, im down in the dirt with the rest of us Jets fans here. 

You're just a troll with the same awesome life that every other troll on any other website claims to have. 

You should never take a life!!

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who the hell does this guy/girl think they are?  I come here for football Jets discussion not be followed by some creep who thinks they are cool. 

Call me, let's talk about it. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i was really reeeeally hoping this time everyone would just take a sh*t, throw the newspaper in the trash and get back to work. 

You came over from JI, right?

This off-season the football forum here turned into the Pfail strip. Unfortunate, but maybe with actual football to talk about, it'll improve.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

LOL So you have like 28,000 posts on these boards? Holy Crap. You must be retired over there in the big "D". Tell me do you actually get NFL games in real time or do you just make it up as you go along?

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL So you have like 38,000 posts on these boards? Holy Crap. You must be retired over there in the big "D". Tell me do you actually get NFL games in real time or do you just make it up as you go along?

I get that plus more here in the big D. 

I can buy a beer in a store, pop it open in public drink it walking down the street all while saying "cheers" to the cop I just passed. 

I get football games whenever I decide to watch it. How awesome is that. I tend to do that in between my 38,000 posts and my public beer drinking. 

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Gonna agree with Thor on this one. i just did the math and it checks out.

Tx told me about those math classes at Rutgers. 

Before  he was banned. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Sounds like you might need a good psychiatrist I dont like to talk especially not to strange men off the internet. 

I'm a little odd, I wouldn't call me strange. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I get that plus more here in the big D. 

I can buy a beer in a store, pop it open in public drink it walking down the street all while saying "cheers" to the cop I just passed. 

I get football games whenever I decide to watch it. How awesome is that. I tend to do that in between my 38,000 posts and my public beer drinking. 

Wow a multi-tasker you are. When I grow up I wanna be just like you.