Brandon Marshall Bets Antonio Brown His Porsche That He’ll Have More Receiving Yards This Seaso

drsamuel84

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

Also, 10 wins wasnt enough last year.  So...

About 85 % of the time, it is.  Since the NFL expanded to 32 teams in 2002, that's how often a 10-win season has gotten teams into the postseason.  Last year was an anomaly, statistically. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

About 85 % of the time, it is.  Since the NFL expanded to 32 teams in 2002, that's how often a 10-win season has gotten teams into the postseason.  Last year was an anomaly, statistically. 

each year is different, some years 8 can get you in, some years 10 may not get you in.  In 2008 11 didn't get a team in.  The AFc was very weak and the better teams feasted on the terrible bottom half.  we had a chance to make it w/ destiny in our hands and failed.  This year 9 wins may get in? or you may need 11- who knows?

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool.  It wasnt last year.  

5 hours ago, drsamuel84 said:

Kind of dumb but whatever keeps the guy motivated...

TMZ - Now that Ryan Fitzpatrick has reportedly re-signed with the Jets, Brandon Marshall is getting all sorts of cocky … betting HIS PORSCHE that he’ll have more receiving yards this year than Antonio Brown.  The NY Jets wide receiver took to social media to issue a very expensive challenge to his Pittsburgh Steelers rival.  “If you have more receiving yards than me, I’ll give you the Porsche … if I have more recieving yards than you, then you gotta give me the Rolls-Royce.”

Gonna be a real difficult task for Brandon Marshall. I mean I dont even know how hes gonna do it. How is he gonna decide between driving his Porsche and his Rolls Royce? Thats a very difficult decision. Personally I think the league leader in receiving yards should push a Porsche. Just seems to fit that guy. Its got speed. Its flashy. Peak performance. Just like B Marsh. But on the other hand a Rolls Royce is the cream of the crop. The number 1. Best of the best. So when Brandon Marshall leads the league in receiving, he should drive nothing but the best. Its a coin flip. I’ll leave it up to a vote for you guys:

I just found out that the white porsche is worth 165,000 dollars. 

In case anyone wanted to know. WOW! 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

What a ******* idiot.  Talented player but a moron.

Was this whole "I want my guy back" b.s. all about you?  So you could bet on your yards with the best receiver in Football instead of caring about winning?  And you're going to lose, dumbass. 

Should have bet a playoff berth for the first time in his career or does he know that aint happen? 

I bet you're a good time.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm not talking about us.  And why on earth would I bet against my team being successful? 

I'm talking about being a moron.  Should be clear if you can read what I typed. 

I have lots of hobbies, thanks.  While I'm not working during the day I like to surf and fish, primarily.  I've recently started Kayak fishing.  It's great for fishing for reds in the Intercoastal.  Great fight and good eats.   You get a little exercise and catch fish!  Cant beat it!  I love the water.  The Ocean is my sanctity.  Just last night, I played a twilight round of golf.  I also enjoy disc golf and play it often.  It's lot of fun and free!  I also enjoying riding my bike on the beach with my girl friend.  I'm a real outdoors type of guy.  Oh yeah, my jump shot is unstoppable and I just bought some new Jordan's.  So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my hops back.

In the evenings, we like to eat yummy food, try new places and drink fancy cocktails.  I love Seafood!  We also enjoy the movies.  We are more of a eat, drink and fall asleep on the couch watching NetFlix kind of couple but we occasionally go to the Theaters. I like to grill as well.  It's becoming a hobby or sorts, you could say.  We also like to go to concerts or live music in general. We listen to a ton of different genres and I kind of fancy myself a little bit of a music history buff.  

Sometimes when I'm really not feeling like going outside, I play video games.  I have a PS4.  It's neat.  My girl friend gets annoyed.  

Oh yeah!  I also LOVE sports.  My favorite teams are the NY Jets, NY Mets, NY Knicks and NY Islanders.  I moved to Orlando when I was young so I like the Magic a little too. Pretty sh*tty, I know.  Luckily, I'm an alumni of the University of Florida so I attend a ton of Gator sporting events.  BBall, Baseball, Football.   They've brought me a lot of joy unlike my professional teams.  

One of my favorites things to do is post on JetNation and talk about my very favorite team of all, the NEW YORK JETS!!!!!  It's not hobby per say, more of a life style choice.

How about you?  

Jesus Christ.

WTF? 

What a colossal waste of space and time.  I'd like those 90 seconds back but it's my own fault for reading the above verbal diarrhea.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure, why not.  $100 to Wounded Warrior (or a charity of your choice).  I'll say 10 or more wins. You can take the 9 or less range.

That's a good bet, I have the same wager going with AF for this season @ 10-6 (I took the under) we're making the donation to the family max wrote about here:

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm not talking about us.  And why on earth would I bet against my team being successful? 

I have lots of hobbies, thanks.  While I'm not working during the day I like to surf and fish, primarily.  I've recently started Kayak fishing.  It's great for fishing for reds in the Intercoastal.  Great fight and good eats.   You get a little exercise and catch fish!  Cant beat it!  I love the water.  The Ocean is my sanctity.  Just last night, I played a twilight round of golf.  I also enjoy disc golf and play it often.  It's lot of fun and free!  I also enjoying riding my bike on the beach with my girl friend.  I'm a real outdoors type of guy.  Oh yeah, my jump shot is unstoppable and I just bought some new Jordan's.  So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my hops back.

In the evenings, we like to eat yummy food, try new places and drink fancy cocktails.  I love Seafood!  We also enjoy the movies.  We are more of a eat, drink and fall asleep on the couch watching NetFlix kind of couple but we occasionally go to the Theaters. I like to grill as well.  It's becoming a hobby or sorts, you could say.  We also like to go to concerts or live music in general. We listen to a ton of different genres and I kind of fancy myself a little bit of a music history buff.  

Sometimes when I'm really not feeling like going outside, I play video games.  I have a PS4.  It's neat.  My girl friend gets annoyed.  

Oh yeah!  I also LOVE sports.  My favorite teams are the NY Jets, NY Mets, NY Knicks and NY Islanders.  I moved to Orlando when I was young so I like the Magic a little too. Pretty sh*tty, I know.  Luckily, I'm an alumni of the University of Florida so I attend a ton of Gator sporting events.  BBall, Baseball, Football.   They've brought me a lot of joy unlike my professional teams.  

One of my favorites things to do is post on JetNation and talk about my very favorite team of all, the NEW YORK JETS!!!!!  It's not hobby per say, more of a life style choice.

How about you?  

Kayak fishing is the best. I haven't tried saltwater. I surf cast at democrat point and sore thumb here on Long Island. But, I do go out on a lake in the poconos at midnight when the lake is a sheet of glass and fish topwaters. Can't beat a bass slamming a topwater lure in the dead of night.

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Jesus Christ.

WTF? 

What a colossal waste of space and time.  I'd like those 90 seconds back but it's my own fault for reading the above verbal diarrhea.

At least he could have posted a pic of this girlfriend !!!

How about you?  

All of this positivity in your life yet you allow a tweet about a frivolous bet get to you. I dunno. IBS?

look like it was a porche marketing ploy

LATROBE, Pa. -- Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown isn't taking Brandon Marshall's bet seriously, apparently because of Marshall's car situation.

Speaking to ESPN's First Take, Brown called out Marshall for his Instagram video challenging Brown to a contest for the most yards, with the winner getting the opposition's car -- Brown's Steelers-inspired Rolls-Royce or Marshall's white Porsche.

Porsche is an official sponsor of the New York Jets, Marshall's team.

"First off, Brandon Marshall don't own a Porsche; that Porsche was actually a Jets car," Brown said. "Tell Brandon to call me when he's for real. Maybe he could buy my fans dinner every end of the day that starts with a Y."

There's a feeling these two won’t go quietly into the NFL night on this topic. Marshall finished 2015 with 1,502 yards compared to Brown’s 1,834.

On 7/30/2016 at 2:36 AM, the Claw said:

All of this positivity in your life yet you allow a tweet about a frivolous bet get to you. I dunno. IBS?

You're new but you got him figured out alright lol. Welcome.

Archived