Jump to content

Jets' Dee Milliner trying to prove to friends, family he's not a bust


Gas2No99
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Mainejet said:

dumb...per jason there is $0 cap savings if he is cut so why not take a chance he can stay on the field this season..if not he's gone next yr..thank god you aren't a gm

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-jets/

Oh really???? BS. It would make much MORE sense to cut him and get a guy playing for the league minimum. You know, a guy that might be on the field when he's needed? So I guess common sense ( given Milliner's very illustrious injury history) is not your strong suit????

Trying to understand how anyone can be this far off.  Hinting putting up links that prove your argument wrong doesn't help your argument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jgb said:

Now, now. Doesn't his opinion count? 

You need to look up the definitions of words you throw around.  A link showing that Milliner will be paid whether he's cut or not is not the way to defend his idea that he should be cut to save money. 

Not getting the opinion part.

Youre having a hard time tonight 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Trying to understand how anyone can be this far off.  Hinting putting up links that prove your argument wrong doesn't help your argument.

The link and comments above it was my earlier reply to Maine. Maine disagreed with me and stated I don't have any common sense. He just didn't reply correctly to include my initial post. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

The link and comments above it was my earlier reply to Maine. Maine disagreed with me and stated I don't have any common sense. He just didn't reply correctly to include my initial post. 

No, I got that.  Can't figure him out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Mainejet said:

dumb...per jason there is $0 cap savings if he is cut so why not take a chance he can stay on the field this season..if not he's gone next yr..thank god you aren't a gm

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-jets/

Oh really???? BS. It would make much MORE sense to cut him and get a guy playing for the league minimum. You know, a guy that might be on the field when he's needed? So I guess common sense ( given Milliner's very illustrious injury history) is not your strong suit????

Why are you so negative @Mainejet? I just don't get it. Here's a kid that's not hurting our cap, obviously has a ton of talent, is finally healthy and working hard to earn a roster spot and all you can think about is how he MIGHT get injured again so he needs to be off the team ASAP? Such a downer. You know, injuries can happen to anyone right? Just b/c Milliner has been hurt a lot in his career (3 seasons) doesn't mean he won't have a full, healthy season this year. 

Either way, I'd rather have a healthy Milliner and hope he doesn't get hurt than sign a scrub on vet min. won't probably won't see the field anyway b/c he's not very good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...