Wasn't Fitz recovering from a broken leg?

Jetster

Last year? Very exciting to have him come in healthy to build more chemistry. Plus he's betting on himself with a 1 year contract, has a full bevy of RBs, Enunwa one year better, Amaro & Sudfeld back, maybe an UDFA surprise is baby Marshall. He really could have a great year under his favorite coach in Gailey.

The Jets offense is going to be better than last year because of Matt Forte and the emergence of Enunwa. Forte is not the battering ram Ivory was, but he can catch the ball better and is more versatile. Powell has emerged as a good change of pace back and I am really excited about the defense. If Lee can get up to speed quickly he will find himself covering a lot of TE's. Can't wait to see him against Gronk.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Last year? Very exciting to have him come in healthy to build more chemistry. Plus he's betting on himself with a 1 year contract, has a full bevy of RBs, Enunwa one year better, Amaro & Sudfeld back, maybe an UDFA surprise is baby Marshall. He really could have a great year under his favorite coach in Gailey.

YES. A tiny detail every Geno stroker conveniently forgets to mention when claiming Geno was winning the QB competition last season.  Now they make excuses for the rodent, claiming that Geno doesn't have a fair chance in this TC. 100% grasping at straws...

1 hour ago, Mainejet said:

YES. A tiny detail every Geno stroker conveniently forgets to mention when claiming Geno was winning the QB competition last season.  Now they make excuses for the rodent, claiming that Geno doesn't have a fair chance in this TC. 100% grasping at straws...

We are done with you. Good bye.

A thread about a football player named Ryan Fitzpatrick and you turn it into bashing an entire fan base that roots for another player. Garbage. Good bye.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We are done with you. Good bye.

A thread about a football player named Ryan Fitzpatrick and you turn it into bashing an entire fan base that roots for another player. Garbage. Good bye.

thank you. the negativity was getting to the point you didn't even have to look to know.

17 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

thank you. the negativity was getting to the point you didn't even have to look to know.

Yes, we are on it. I know we are relaxed here and that means we are slow to respond some times. 99% of the time people don't take advantage of that set up but I guess there are always the exceptions.

13 minutes ago, pointman said:

I just hope Fitz was keeping himself in good shape this whole time. Big big factor.

I'm surprised Maine just got banned, when longer tenured posters who are worse trolls get to stick around. Well done either way.

All I can say from personal experience, no politics!!!!! ?

There's just something different about Fitz this year, like he knows this is his destiny. He really loves being a Jet & his teammates really like him. Marshall & Decker are pumped to have him back. Thank u for banning that negative Mainejet, I'd like to enjoy my completely biased belief that we have a great chance of the playoffs. Talking about 5-11 seasons just bum me out.

12 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Somewhat bizarre seeing folks on the interwebz outright rooting against Fitzpatrick. He's not great by any stretch but he clearly gives this team the best chance to win.

It's what Jet fans do. Some would rather be negative & boast if they crash and burn than go into the season with hope and optimism. It's sad really, as sports and cheering for your team is supposed to be a fun diversion. I use to let tough losses ruin my week, but I've tried to stop taking it the losses so personal, it really is just a game. 

Seeing fights between fans is probably the dumbest sh*t ever. I actually refuse to pay the high price of going to games because there's always that idiot cursing, yelling, fighting, or the old guy behind me saying, "down in front" over and over and over. The live fan experience always gets ruined by some dirtbag that believes because he paid for his ticket he can be an over the top loud mouthed jerk! Just seeing Jet fans literally attacking Fireman Ed made me sick. It's like really? Then you see some of these idiots kids emulating their loud mouth parents so you get a front row seat to the next a**hole fans to come.

Archived