Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BroadwayJets

Bills sign Reggie Bush

Recommended Posts

Trent Richardson is that guy.

Bush actually played some decent football. Just never the Walter Payton level of football that some media dopes expected from him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Trent Richardson is that guy.

Bush actually played some decent football. Just never the Walter Payton level of football that some media dopes expected from him.

Not sure if he could have ever lived up to his college play.  He was insane. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Trent Richardson is that guy.

Bush actually played some decent football. Just never the Walter Payton level of football that some media dopes expected from him.

I doubt Trent will actually stay around for 11 years as Reggie has though, strictly because of his college days

edit: Doubt Trent will even make the 53 this year and never get a tryout again.

Edited by BroadwayJets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Once again Rex confirms his lack of HC acumen.

The word at Bills camp is they're already leading the league in pre-snap penalties.  An "angry" Rex Ryan is making the players run laps for each false start committed.  I'm sure, given his impressive track record of accountability, that strategy will work out.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The word at Bills camp is they're already leading the league in pre-snap penalties.  An "angry" Rex Ryan is making the players run laps for each false start committed.  I'm sure, given his impressive track record of accountability, that strategy will work out.

Whats next a trip to Dave + Busters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna be so pissed if we lose 3 in a row to Rex & the Bills.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Larz said:

has rex named him the starter yet ?

Yes, in a press conference during which Rex referenced the 17 seconds of film he watched on him, from 5+ years ago.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Remember when we were pissed Justin Miller returned a punt for a TD?

We could have had Reggie instead of Brick. 
That's why I say never lose just for a draft pick.

Everyone was pissed we missed out on an all time great, HOF RB who was going to revolutionize the game.  

As you say, never lose for a pick. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't it the Fish and their miserable, clueless fans that accused Rex of trying to injure Bush and of over excessive celebration after the hit that wiped him out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetster said:

I'm gonna be so pissed if we lose 3 in a row to Rex & the Bills.

Agree it sucks, we could have won both games if not for silly mistakes, Rex makes each game his SuperBowl but he never beat the Ravens as HC of the Jets (0-3) but they lost some of those games with silly mistakes too, frustrating, guess Ozzie Newsome and John Harbaugh had something to do with that, the 2016 team just needs to step up and beat the Ryans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The word at Bills camp is they're already leading the league in pre-snap penalties.  An "angry" Rex Ryan is making the players run laps for each false start committed.  I'm sure, given his impressive track record of accountability, that strategy will work out.

Too bad it's laps to the baked potato bar.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they release Karlos Williams, I would jump all over that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, in a press conference during which Rex referenced the 17 seconds of film he watched on him, from 5+ years ago.

At some point either with Jets or Ravens, Reggie must've had a good day against Rex's defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghost said:

If they release Karlos Williams, I would jump all over that. 

Suspended 4 games, I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wasn't it the Fish and their miserable, clueless fans that accused Rex of trying to injure Bush and of over excessive celebration after the hit that wiped him out.  

Yup, it was the hot sauce comment and ironically enough, we lost Revis for the season that game... hawt sawce....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"First off, with Reggie Bush, he's such a talent but we want him to be almost like that Ferrari that we unleash and let people be like "Oh man, he's out there!" But I also don't want to run him into the ground," Ryan said.

 

Rex, :O)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

"First off, with Reggie Bush, he's such a talent but we want him to be almost like that Ferrari that we unleash and let people be like "Oh man, he's out there!" But I also don't want to run him into the ground," Ryan said.

No one has been scared of Reggie Bush in any way, shape, or form since 2013 at the latest, when he averaged 9.4 yards per catch (long of 77) and 4.5 yards per carry with Detroit.  He's basically what Ray Rice would be if he were brought back into the league.  An afterthought and not someone worth gameplanning for.

Sigh.  Rex is at his Rexiest, and hasn't learned a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 1, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Integrity28 said:

Trent Richardson is that guy.

Bush actually played some decent football. Just never the Walter Payton level of football that some media dopes expected from him.

He was supposed to be Gale Sayers, but he was more like Charlie Garner (and maybe not even as good as Garner).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

"First off, with Reggie Bush, he's such a talent but we want him to be almost like that Ferrari that we unleash and let people be like "Oh man, he's out there!" But I also don't want to run him into the ground," Ryan said.

 

Rex, :O)

So he's the decoy. Way to go rex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2016 at 2:54 AM, jgb said:

At some point either with Jets or Ravens, Reggie must've had a good day against Rex's defense.

Whoooowee lemme tell ya! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...