Sign in to follow this  
Gas2No99

The first signs of a long-awaited Jace Amaro breakthrough

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Another player along with Milliner im looking for a big year out of. 

Milner was seen reading the Vernon Golsten autobiography.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Ugly people often make good football players. high hopes. Marshall/decker/forte should open some seams for him. Now if he can hang onto the ball...

Amaro, Milliner, Jenkins, Mauldin.. all guys that are working EXTREMELY hard to elevated their game and earn respect on the team. Imagine if all of these guys pan out and show the desire to be the best every day like this. Man...we could forget all about lack of depth. This team would be SET..

• Upvote 3

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Amaro, Milliner, Jenkins, Mauldin.. all guys that are working EXTREMELY hard to elevated their game and earn respect on the team. Imagine if all of these guys pan out and show the desire to be the best every day like this. Man...we could forget all about lack of depth. This team would be SET..

Geno also worked very hard. Not suggesting he will start but having a backup QB that can come in and go .500 often means playoffs versus no playoffs.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, jgb said:

Geno also worked very hard. Not suggesting he will start but having a backup QB that can come in and go .500 often means playoffs versus no playoffs.

True. Teams absouletly need 2 QB's capable of winning a game. I like Geno's attitude and not only his but the entire 2014,15 and 16 draft classes...these guys are impressive. I like the new generation of Jets as a whole so far.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

True. Teams absouletly need 2 QB's capable of winning a game. I like Geno's attitude and not only his but the entire 2014,15 and 16 draft classes...these guys are impressive. I like the new generation of Jets as a whole so far.

Some guys need a wake up moment to get their head on straight. I did in college (broke my arm being stupid, got red shirted, forced to focus on studies), maybe same for Geno.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Some guys need a wake up moment to get their head on straight. I did in college (broke my arm being stupid, got red shirted, forced to focus on studies), maybe same for Geno.

Yeah, can't expect everyone to get it from day one. I always thought he could improve if given the chance and right attitude...looks like the jaw punch and the new FO in general made Geno notice that. When Marshall came around we automatically had a vocal leader and then Fitz emerged and lead by example from a young QB's stand point. Last year wasn't just about holding a clip board and watching. He got to experience how savvy veterans lead a team deep in the game down 20-10 in MetLife. He got to see the reception Fitzpatrick got from teammates on a daily basis. I wholesomely believe last year humbled him in a unique way. This team veterans and rising young players combined can win ANY game on that schedule. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah, can't expect everyone to get it from day one. I always thought he could improve if given the chance and right attitude...looks like the jaw punch and the new FO in general made Geno notice that. When Marshall came around we automatically had a vocal leader and then Fitz emerged and lead by example from a young QB's stand point. Last year wasn't just about holding a clip board and watching. He got to experience how savvy veterans lead a team deep in the game down 20-10 in MetLife. He got to see the reception Fitzpatrick got from teammates on a daily basis. I wholesomely believe last year humbled him in a unique way. This team veterans and rising young players combined can win ANY game on that schedule. 

Would be typical Jets luck that he learns a valuable lesson here and implements it somewhere else :P

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

THIS IS NOT A FüCKING GENO THREAD!!! DO NOT HI JACK THIS THREAD>

GTFO OF HERE WITH THAT $HIT!!!

What's wrong with regular text? And I didn't make this a Geno thread I was simply acknowledging the attitude and work ethic of our young bucks...which Geno falls into that category. While I do admit I got slightly off track from that, I was responding to someone's comment.Chill the hell out.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

What's wrong with regular text? And I didn't make this a Geno thread I was simply acknowledging the attitude and work ethic of our young bucks...which Geno falls into that category. While I do admit I got slightly off track from that, I was responding to someone's comment.Chill the hell out.

Nothing wrong with regular text.

It's just been proven over time that a good portion of "readers" on this forum have horrible reading comprehension and require big letters to get the point. 

This thread is about Amaro, the back-up QB has nothing to do with this topic and since ALL OTHER threads regress into a stupid Pro v Con Geno argument when he comes up, I don't think it should repeat itself here. SO please don't HIJACK this thread. 

You want to start a debate about work ethic in our young players, start ANOTHER thread regarding that topic. 

Chill the Hell out? Are you one of those people that think typing in big letters represents ACTUAL emotion when typing?!?!

HAHAHAHA. Funny that Font Size Options gets people nervous as if someone were actually blowing a fuse. Grow up.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

THIS IS NOT A FüCKING GENO THREAD!!! DO NOT HI JACK THIS THREAD>

GTFO OF HERE WITH THAT $HIT!!!

The way to get a thread back on track is highlighting the detour with gigantic 72 pt font. Well played.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

HAHAHAHA. Funny that Font Size Options gets people nervous as if someone were actually blowing a fuse. Grow up.  

Can't tell if being ironic on purpose

9 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

It's just been proven over time that a good portion of "readers" on this forum have horrible reading comprehension and require big letters to get the point. 

This thread is about Amaro, the back-up QB has nothing to do with this topic and since ALL OTHER threads regress into a stupid Pro v Con Geno argument when he comes up, I don't think it should repeat itself here. SO please don't HIJACK this thread. 

You want to start a debate about work ethic in our young players, start ANOTHER thread regarding that topic. 

Chill the Hell out? Are you one of those people that think typing in big letters represents ACTUAL emotion when typing?!?!

Lol no...I actually didn't mean for "Chill the Hell out" to be interpreted as such. Why are you blowing up on me lol...are you really that mad? Man, some of you guys have serious issues. The effort and frustration is strong within this post...lol but for what? A thread on a forum? Smh

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Thank you for proving my point on poor reading comprehension. 

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol no...I actually didn't mean for "Chill the Hell out" to be interpreted as such. Why are you blowing up on me lol...are you really that mad? Man, some of you guys have serious issues. The effort and frustration is strong within this post...lol but for what? A thread on a forum? Smh

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Pathetic.

You are right, poor reading skills in this day & age of society IS pathetic. You should get Hooked On Phonics. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

You are right, poor reading skills in this day & age of society IS pathetic. You should get Hooked On Phonics. 

The personal attacks are pointless. Are we not here for the same reason? You're behavior is childish and deserves no childish response. I'll choose not to stoop to your level.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

So you tell others to chill out and stop caring so much but you upvote your own posts. Seems like someone is projecting again.

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Still can't figure why anyone is down on Amaro.  As far as I'm concerned he had a solid rookie season and was injured last season.  

So I'm not saying he's gonna be great, but there definitely isn't anything to suggest he's gonna be a bust.  Arrow is still pointing up with Amaro.  Same as it's been since we drafted him.

TE is supposedly the hardest position other than QB to transition from college to pro.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The personal attacks are pointless. Are we not here for the same reason? You're behavior is childish and deserves no childish response. I'll choose not to stoop to your level.

Apology accepted. :P

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

So you tell others to chill out and stop caring so much but you upvote your own posts. Seems like someone is projecting again.

Projection is the key to realization. Once again, altered Font sizes in bold is for emphasis, not actual emotional state of the poster. Perhaps it's a generational thing, but you guys really need to be able to discern the difference. 

AND THANK YOU for getting the thread back on track @Mike135

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Apology accepted. :P

Projection is the key to realization. Once again, altered Font sizes in bold is for emphasis, not actual emotional state of the poster. Perhaps it's a generational thing, but you guys really need to be able to discern the difference. 

I didn't apologize. I have nothing to apologize for. You're the one who should apologize for insulting me over a comment that had nothing to do with you.

• Upvote 1

I hope Amaro has a 150 yard 4 TD game against Buffalo 🐃  😁 

• Upvote 1

#idzikpick

Hate them all, but hoping this kid can do something. Gotta say, he looks very unathletic. Not talking about straight line speed, he hasn't looked quick and agile. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

#idzikpick

Hate them all, but hoping this kid can do something. Gotta say, he looks very unathletic. Not talking about straight line speed, he hasn't looked quick and agile. 

I'll be ecstatic if he becomes an adequate blocker and registers an annual 400/5 line.

• Upvote 2