Sign in to follow this  
Gas2No99

The first signs of a long-awaited Jace Amaro breakthrough

Last time there was an article like this praising a Jet for staying after practice, it was about IK Enemkpali.

If Amaro can learn to block, that could really bring this offense to another level.

I can sort of imagine us emulating the Pats offense with all of the shifts, just to get mismatches. Having a two WR set with Amaro and Forte somewhere on the field automatically means we'll have four very capable receivers. I like the idea of Amaro initially having a LB covering him and have him branching out past Decker or Marshall, leaving a LB in limbo. Kind of what used to happen to Coples when Rex was our coach. What a buffoon.

Almost makes me reconsider some of what I said about Fitz. I wasn't anticipating the plethora of pass catchers that we have impressing in camp right now.

Wouldn't be shocked to see his comp% to go up. We can just create so many mismatches.

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Forte was interviewed yesterday & said he loves Chans offense. Said it gives him a chance to slip out into the slot & create mismatches all over the field. It's gonna be very difficult to just rush Fitz when he spreads you out & your looking at Brandon, Decker, Quincy, Amaro inside (who could block or run a pattern) and Forte! Whens the last time the Jets had an opposing defense on their heels in a fire drill running around & pointing? 

If Clady stays healthy, Fitz will have more time than he did last year as well.

Need our right side of the OL to have an epiphany as well.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company