Sign in to follow this  
Gas2No99

The first signs of a long-awaited Jace Amaro breakthrough

7 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Still can't figure why anyone is down on Amaro.  As far as I'm concerned he had a solid rookie season and was injured last season.  

So I'm not saying he's gonna be great, but there definitely isn't anything to suggest he's gonna be a bust.  Arrow is still pointing up with Amaro.  Same as it's been since we drafted him.

They saw the drops. Those stick out like a sore thumb. What they didn't realize is how often he was open and got to the ball. If he had caught everything thrown to him he would have had an 85 completion %. Still had over 70%. Not bad on a team with under 60% as a whole. 

Then the coaches seemed down on him from the start. I believe he came in out of shape and made a bad first impression. This year all seems like a180 degree turn. Can't wait to see it. I've always loved the TE position and haven't had a good one since Shuler. I still think Sudfeld has a chance if he can stay healthy. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

#idzikpick

Hate them all, but hoping this kid can do something. Gotta say, he looks very unathletic. Not talking about straight line speed, he hasn't looked quick and agile. 

Standing still I agree he looks slow, but on the field he looks extremely quick for a man his size. 

https://youtu.be/Iu8oiR8WwTM

Iu8oiR8WwTM

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company