Sign in to follow this  
Gas2No99

The first signs of a long-awaited Jace Amaro breakthrough

3 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

Hands like feet, he has a nose like a donut, a tendency to overeat.

FIXED, Name that tune. :)

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Another player along with Milliner im looking for a big year out of. 

Milner was seen reading the Vernon Golsten autobiography.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

In 2014 I wrote a story on Amaro based on my nephew interning with the Jets. He interned that camp in Cortland & told me that Amaro was too heavy & was not even close to being in NFL shape. He had a bad body. 

People fought with me over this & then Todd Bowles comes in & banishes him to the second practice field. He saw the same things my nephew witnessed. Amaro was knocked down to size, literally. 

As soon as I saw video & photos of Amaro you could see the difference immediately. This seems like the perfect example of a guy where everything came too easy, the BMOC syndrome. The NFL humbles people. 

It's obvious that Amaro dedicated himself to his craft by first changing his eating habits & working out, second, working on his hands & his blocking. Rex ignored it, Bowles didn't & put the fear of God into Jace. He can be an above average target @ 6'-5" & 270. Marshall, Decker, Enunwa, Amaro, Forte is a serious challenge for defenses. Especially in the redzone. 

Theres a new Sheriff in town in Todd Bowles and some of the traits he possesses reminds me of Parcells. Having Amaro practice with the 3s & 4s last year was a reality check that seems to have gotten through to Amaro. I wish him well, we need him.

Wait...Rex ignoring the offense?  Say it aint so.

Your post sounds logical and solid.  I admired Jace when he tweeted that the JETS wonr be disappointed when he was drafted but as you state, he probably thought it would come easy.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company