Jets brows road trip

Myself and @124 will be in Cleveland. I'll defer to him on the details on where we are sitting, but we should be in town Friday night I believe. Going to the Hall of Fame on Friday then into cleveland. Then will be in cleveland until Monday. 

Nice me and the wife are a rowdy couple, attend at least one road game a year. Last year was the Colts but the Midwestern Indiana folks almost made me feel guilty how nice they were. I suspect a change of tone with the more working class Cleveland crowd.

On August 10, 2016 at 10:02 AM, 124 said:

Funny, JoeC36 and I were in Indianapolis as well last year. Sat next to the Jets tunnel.

In Cleveland we are in the opposite endzone of the Dawg Pound. We are in Section 146.

Nice 146 isn't to far from us

• 1 month later...

Im going to be in Cleveland with a butch of guys for the Jets / Browns  game. We are getting a tailgate trailer and for other fans to hang with in Plan to setup at 7am in the muni lot. Anyone interested in meeting up prior to game ... ? Post here or message for more details . 

7 hours ago, craiglam said:

Im going to be in Cleveland with a butch of guys for the Jets / Browns  game. We are getting a tailgate trailer and for other fans to hang with in Plan to setup at 7am in the muni lot. Anyone interested in meeting up prior to game ... ? Post here or message for more details . 

What is the muni lot?

On September 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM, craiglam said:

I'm interested. Just me and my wife, from New York living outside of Nashville now. Gona fly up that Friday night 

• 3 weeks later...

Come join us Oct. 30th for our annual Halloween Tailgate. All you can eat Dirusso’s Italian Sausage and 1/5 Lb All Beef Hot dogs, all you can drink Beer/Beverages for $20 per person. We will also have an 8 team Corn Hole Tournament with cash prizes to the top 3 teams 80/60/20. Entry fee is $20 per team. We have a live DJ for all our music needs. All are welcome including Jets fans.

Dress up in your favorite Halloween Costume, best costume wins a free admission to our 80’s tailgate in Nov.

Send food/beer/beverage payment by paypal to sweber@oh.rr.com

Tournament fee can be paid the day of the tailgate.

We are located directly in front of the Lobby entrance of Burke Lakefront Airport which is a 10 minute walk to the stadium.

Facebook event page is located below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/191335311272374/

Just so that we are on the same page, we are not affiliated in any way with this Browns Tailgate. There is an email for paypal to send money, they didn't check in with us first, so we didn't verify anything about it.  Not saying it isn't legit, just saying that we didn't look into it at all. Didn't want people to think this is something we were promoting or endorsing here.

Maxman we are a Browns Tailgate community that reaches out to all visiting teams , except pittsburgh. We invite any visiting fans to join us. Our tailgates are always AYCE and Drink. It is a fun way to meet other fans. We have a live DJ, corn hole tournament and loads of fun. I apologize for not seeking permission to post with a request for entry fee.

We like to make it fun and simple in a safe environment for visiting fans. And a bonus for the ladies, we have real bathrooms not porta potties.

GNATS Tailgaters is our facebook page feel free to check it out. 

Archived