Jets \ Jaguars: The Official Game Thread

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petty looks fantastic. I don't give a **** about what level defense he's against... the recognition and throws are there, the pocket awareness is there. Not saying he's ready to start, but he's ready

I'm not getting the Geno vitriol. He's a Jet, you'd think people would be rooting for him to improve. It's just downright nasty towards him around here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

We all know why. The hate is strong. 1 f'ing pass that a rookie WR didnt commit himself to catching. Of course its Geno's fault. 

It wasnt just that. I would have liked to see Geno pump fake that pass. Maybe create a running lane for himself

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Shelby Harris looks good too on DL....definitely in with a chance to make the team 

Typical Jets, find the diamond in the rough at a position we have no need for it lol.

We all know why. The hate is strong. 1 f'ing pass that a rookie WR didnt commit himself to catching. Of course its Geno's fault. 

I was ok with starting Geno this season.  That was a bad throw. High and behind with three guys closing in. That's on him. 

That throw looked bad too. 

1 minute ago, hawk said:

nice recognition, bad tackling

yeah biggest takeaway for the 1st half is the tackling, its the 1st preseason game but I hope Bowles lays into them at half.  Unacceptable missed tackles and I don't want to see "so close" sacks where the QB gets away.

• Upvote 1

It wasnt a bad throw. People need to stop with the hyper sensitivity. 

It was high and behind the wide receiver who is streaking across the flat.  That's a bad throw.