Non-Jet promising rookie chatter

BUM-KNEE

Sorry.  I'll talk about Bills rookies instead. 

Buffalo has a lot to be excited about this season.  Cyrus Jones looks good returning punts.  Malcolm Mitchell and Kamu Grugier-Hill probably won't crack the Bills lineup this season, but they look like future starters.  

Whining on a Jet board is stupid and annoying, next time you want to whine do it over at one of your Skummy Patsy boards

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ljr said:

You had the "like" from me coming through the 1st half with the good info ... Lost it though with the whiney diatribe to end your post.

i'm sure you're heartbroken ;)

A little heartbroken, as I am a big ljr fan as I'm sure you know.  

The whiny post was a weak attempt at a joke that obviously fell flat.  Now I know how Dane Cook feels every time he goes on stage. :)

15 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

A little heartbroken, as I am a big ljr fan as I'm sure you know.  

The whiny post was a weak attempt at a joke that obviously fell flat.  Now I know how Dane Cook feels every time he goes on stage. :)

Alright ... Perhaps I was being too uptight to accept joke ... Even though I have already had my 2 cups of Dunkin Donuts coffee with early pumpkin flavor option (technically still finishing the last few sips of the second cup ... While the first few sips of the first cup simultaneously are sprinting out my backside as I type this) ... Your complement bribe was successful ... Like button tap on its way

(sprinting was typed as spritzing before autocorrect came to life ... Think I like it better as is though ... So will leave it that way)

On 8/23/2016 at 8:34 AM, Raideraholic said:

a couple of Raider rookies to keep an eye on as the season progresses.1.   Ss Karl Joseph - they say he's the real deal , but it's  going to take a couple of real games to get comfortable in the defense( shake the rust off) .2. De/DT  Jihad Ward been the talk of training camp from Day one.   The Raiders think  he's bigger version of last year Stud rookie de/ DT Mario Edwards. ( Edwards emergence was a big reason K Mack had his breakout season.).  Ward like Edwards last year , will really start to come on with little more experience.  Ward will be a day one starter.    Rb Deandre Washington - will have a big role on offense, and wouldn't be surprising if he replaces Latavius Murray at some point as the lead Rb.

acouple of undrafted free agents . De/DT Darius Latham . Biggest surprise in camp as he has chance to play major minutes this year.  Could be the guy that benefits the most from Mario Edwards missing first couple of games( hip injury).

De/ Olb / Ilb James Cowser - has no chance of starting ( not with K Mack, Bruce Irvin, and eventually Aldon Smith when his suspension up.) but he does a lot of things well , and has versatility to play a lot of places.   Raiders coaches like him, and will play him early in their defensive rotations.

I'm not going to publicly demean anyone named Jihad.  

Archived