Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Jets Training Camp Weekend Wrap-Up

10 hours ago, jetfan39 said:

thank you glenn.  especially for us who live out of town who don't have access local news broadcasts.  you are a God send.  thanks for all you do and the trouble you go thru

No problem...having spent many years out of the US and about to move back to England, I know how frustrating it is to not have as much info as if like about the team as I'd like during TC. 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

No problem...having spent many years out of the US and about to move back to England, I know how frustrating it is to not have as much info as if like about the team as I'd like during TC. 

Thanks man.  Living away from NY, I don't get to hear much about the Jets, so a lot of information has to be online and those beat writers are horrible.  I really appreciate you reporting from camp and providing updates.  

4 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Great pic of Sudfeld making that one-handed grab

It was dumb luck but I'll take it.  It was so bright that I couldn't see it that clearly after taking it and I was convinced it would be too blurry.  Pleasantly surprised that the only thing that didn't come out well was Amaro.

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Great pic of Sudfeld making that one-handed grab

Agree

Sudfeld is one of my favorite long shot players.  He's got to stay on the field though.  He also needs to stand guys up when in protection.  He almost got Petty killed.   It was one of those "oops plays."  "Was I supposed to block him?"  lol