3 Lower Level Seats For Sale: Jets \ Seahawks BELOW FACE VALUE

I bought 10 seats to the Jets \ Seahawks game and we are giving 7 of them away to Kamdon's family so he can go to his first Jets game. I have 3 extra seats that together in a different row than the other 7 (I had to buy all 10 to get these seats).

I am selling the 3 seats for the amount I bought them for $175 each.  Section 101 Row 32 I think it is seats 7, 8 and 9.  I have to confirm the row it is 32 or 31.

If anyone wants these three seats let me know, I can transfer them to you electronically. Otherwise I will list them on Stub Hub.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2016 at 0:45 PM, Maxman said:

I bought 10 seats to the Jets \ Seahawks game and we are giving 7 of them away to Kamdon's family so he can go to his first Jets game. I have 3 extra seats that together in a different row than the other 7 (I had to buy all 10 to get these seats).

I am selling the 3 seats for the amount I bought them for $175 each.  Section 101 Row 32 I think it is seats 7, 8 and 9.  I have to confirm the row it is 32 or 31.

If anyone wants these three seats let me know, I can transfer them to you electronically. Otherwise I will list them on Stub Hub.

Thanks.

I'm assuming these are gone? 

7 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I'm assuming these are gone? 

I actually haven't listed them on Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub yet. So they are still available. Thanks, let me know if you are interested.

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I actually haven't listed them on Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub yet. So they are still available. Thanks, let me know if you are interested.

My friend is interested. I'll text her right now to see if she wants them. Would I venmo you the money and you mail tix? 

5 minutes ago, PepPep said:

My friend is interested. I'll text her right now to see if she wants them. Would I venmo you the money and you mail tix? 

Perfect, the tickets are electronic so I can email them. Thanks. I am not setup on venmo so if they could paypal them (paypal@jetnation.com) that would help. If they can't we can figure it out.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

Perfect, the tickets are electronic so I can email them. Thanks. I am not setup on venmo so if they could paypal them (paypal@jetnation.com) that would help. If they can't we can figure it out.

Thanks.

Howdy. Turns out they already got tix. Sorry for the bother. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got around to listing this on Ticket Exchange. My cost was actually $167 each, I listed them that way. Then I realized I have to pay commission which means if I sell them on Ticket Exchange I clear $150 per ticket.

I would rather just sell them to someone here for less. So if anyone needs 3 tickets I can sell all 3 at $150 each. They are listed online, so let me know if you want them soon. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Just edited the topic title. These tickets are being listed below face value. PM me if you are interested.

I clicked off market value on ticket exchange thinking that would sell them quick. And they had them at $225 each. I have them on there now at $150 each.

Face value is $160 I believe.

Archived