First baby due so Colts/Dolphins/Bills Games for sale

We're expecting our first child in December and since my tailgating partner may be giving birth I'm selling our tickets for December/January.  Two seats in section 337 (about 35 yard line), row 7 seats 13 and 14.

December 5th Monday night against the Colts

December 17th Saturday night against the Dolphins

January 1st Sunday afternoon against the Bills.

Face value is $103 but I'm asking $75 per ticket plus free parking pass to anyone that takes all 3 games. 

If you only want 1 game I'm asking $90 per ticket and will still throw in the parking pass. 

Willing to entertain reasonable offers as we can't attend these games.  Tickets can be emailed through the Jets site.  Thanks!

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, Fibonacci said:

Hi raffyD. Not interested in tickets but just wanted to congratulate you and your tailgate partner on your new baby. I hope everything goes well for you and your partner. 

And here I thought I was at the top because so many people wanted my tickets!  Thank you for the kind words.

21 hours ago, Larz said:

my precious peanut was 2 weeks early, be ready for anything !

Two weeks early could mean me getting to go to the Bills game!

1 hour ago, raffyD said:

And here I thought I was at the top because so many people wanted my tickets!  Thank you for the kind words.

Two weeks early could mean me getting to go to the Bills game!

2 weeks early might also mean you will miss the Pats game my friend. Good luck regardless. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived