A question for Season Ticket holders

thatboyjack

Have any of you ever listened to a radio broadcast of the game, while at the stadium watching the game? If so, how? Is there a website that streams the radio broadcast, or does MetLife provide "headsets", for a fee, wherein you can listen to the broadcast? Don't laugh about the "headset" question, they do that at the US Open tennis tournament...but I've can't say I've seen it at MetLife or anywhere else. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, j4jets said:

We first need to know if you're a Geno fan or a Fitz fan. Truce starts on the kickoff weekend!

I'm a Geno fan....but I like FitzMagic too!! I always believed that Geno needed development just like Petty and Hack are getting. Geno never got the opportunity to develop before starting and for some reason the "media conversation" about him continually neglects to support that fact. I'm Geno 2017 all the way baby! 

2 hours ago, Boynton Beach Jets said:

Its delayed a few seconds on radio though. 

This is correct.

I would really like to know if there is a way to stream a truly live call of the game from the smart phone?

I used to bring my radio and headphones to the game all the time when you could get a live call.

The 5 second delay they have now is totally useless at the game.

Being there and listening to the live call added a lot to my game day experience and I would like to enjoy it again.

If anyone has any ideas on how to do this I would love to hear them as well.

When I was in Miami the last time in 2012 the Dolphin season ticket holders all had streaming devices (like mini tablets) that they could watch the game on and play back. It was pretty cool. That was the game revis blew his knee out and the guy replayed it for me on that thing.

I like the delay. It separates the play itself from the commentary. 

Radio is great for injuries, penalties and info like key blocks, etc. It enriches the experience for me. Plus I like the Jet broadcasters. 

On the downside, it's a bit antisocial. My Solomonic solution is to go with just one ear bud.

I have a Slingbox at home and the Slingplayer app on my iPhone and it's 10 second delay is perfect for me to see something on the field, reach into my pocket, launch the app, and see the incident occur in real time and get all the replays.

As for live radio, only a masochist would willingly allow Marty Lyons into their heads when it's not completely necessary.  In fact, one of the benefits of season ticket holdership is the avoidance of all broadcasters.

SAR I

9 hours ago, thatboyjack said:

You get more real time information, stats, etc. from the radio broadcasters than you do from the stadium announcer.

Grab a seat next to a millennial. They will give you valuable information they read on Twitter. :)

6 hours ago, BP said:

When I was in Miami the last time in 2012 the Dolphin season ticket holders all had streaming devices (like mini tablets) that they could watch the game on and play back. It was pretty cool. That was the game revis blew his knee out and the guy replayed it for me on that thing.

yeah that company stole one of the Jets executives and failed miserably I believe.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

yeah that company stole one of the Jets executives and failed miserably I believe.

They failed miserably because the only time they sell out is when the Jets play down there. tickets are cheap, and I thought that was a pretty nice perk as a season ticket holder. what did you get? a Jets umbrella? lol

Archived