Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

For us fans, yes.  But the coaching staff has seen very little of that in front of them, and in the end, he's the only other QB on this roster with any experience.  They want him to prove he's the best option as backup QB, he's just not doing such a good job at that.

well I am sure they can watch all of Geno games from the past through years , they have the tapes.

its just the way Bowles is  , it takes him a long time to make the right changes to the lineup and roster , I see you Kellen Davis

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

For us fans, yes.  But the coaching staff has seen very little of that in front of them, and in the end, he's the only other QB on this roster with any experience.  They want him to prove he's the best option as backup QB, he's just not doing such a good job at that.

I imagine that they scout their own players, especially the one QB on the roster that wasn't brought in by the current GM.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

especially since it was the right read for a 1st and although not perfectly accurate under pressure but the ball was catchable, if thats Forte right there that could be a huge gain :P

Forte or Powell pull that in for a catch IMO.

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

petty > geno

1 minute ago, RSJ said:

And its not even close.

Just now, Dunnie said:

the ball comes out like twice as fast

He isn't staring anyone down either. Can't tell on my laptop if he's popping through all his reads, or going one-read, then check-down, but the decision-making is quick and the ball is delivered well. Catchable. This is where I'd have loved to see him working with Khiry, rather than Bohannon.

Archived