Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

1 minute ago, GreenSteam said:

not too fussed really but the rookie is gonna be itching to get some throws in and this is a good opportunity for him to impress with geno playing poorly

the rookie can wait one more series at least, give Petty the opportunity to take the lead.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

I dunno... if the coaches feel like Petty is coming into his own right now, don't break it up. Let him keep at it, give him a full look. He may be forcing a decision here.

Absolutely. 

He was the most effective QB for the Jets tonight and they really need to see what they have in this guy. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I dunno... if the coaches feel like Petty is coming into his own right now, don't break it up. Let him keep at it, give him a full look. He may be forcing a decision here.

tbh I'm a fan of both the kiddos just want to see them getting a fair shot 

4 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

He's gonna be the wilson of the draft probably... Crazy what a crapshoot it can sometimes be

Not that crazy about Prescott, I saw about 10 different guys predict Prescott would be the Russell Wilson of this draft.

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

... against a first team D

Thats a fact. Maybe that pass wouldnt have been picked if it was Burris and not Revis. He shouldnt have thrown it either way. 

Im not saying he had a sh*tty night, but my opinion is mine. You have yours and I could most definitely see the reasoning behind the argument. 

Can someone please do me a huge favor???  My best friend was watching the game on an iPad at the hospital where his daughter was just born, and on the NY CBS feed they had shown the photo of him holding his newborn daughter watching the game on an iPad at the hospital.. He instagrammed it and they showed it on tv i believe around late 3rd quarter.   Can someone please rewind the game on DVR and take a pic or screen gab of it please and post on here please so i can send it to him!! 

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Robby Anderson now has 5 receptions for 89 yards for Jets.

Robbie Anderson is a future beast for this team. 

Im very impressed and appreciative with what Macc has done with this team. Petty looks like a QB developing, we have depth and young rookie talent. 

If we can get this oline together this team could be a contender very soon. 

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

... against a first team D - Revis no less

Honestly, that ball should have never been thrown. McCoy is alright, but I agree that Petty has impressed more.  This is a guy that didn't know what a Mike LB was a year ago. The progress he's made...it's impressive.

6 minutes ago, Boldest19 said:

Can someone please do me a huge favor???  My best friend was watching the game on an iPad at the hospital where his daughter was just born, and on the NY CBS feed they had shown the photo of him holding his newborn daughter watching the game on an iPad at the hospital.. He instagrammed it and they showed it on tv i believe around late 3rd quarter.   Can someone please rewind the game on DVR and take a pic or screen gab of it please and post on here please so i can send it to him!! 

Anyone, please???

Just now, Mogglez said:

Honestly, that ball should have never been thrown. McCoy is alright, but I agree that Petty has impressed more.  This is a guy that didn't know what a Mike LB was a year ago. The progress he's made...it's impressive.

Thank god for madden and Xbox 

Archived