Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bowles not happy with First Team and letting them know it.  I like that.

The 1st team sucking shouldn't get rewarded with more play when there is like 100 players that need to be evaluated, they shouldn't have gotten the 2nd series.  There gonna be there week 1, we need to find out who else will be with them backing them up.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Looks solid to me. 2 dropped passes and a fumble

Fitz has been good,  not great.  The drops and fumble will make the box score look worse.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is Kenbrell Thompkins on the field... ugh... he's the #4 filling in for Enunwa? I want to see more of Jalin with the first team!

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

looks like Thompkins is #3 WR on the depth chart

Probably just giving him some reps because he was out last week.  I wouldn't put too much stock into it when trying to figure out the coaching staffs thoughts on the youngins'.

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

The 1st team sucking shouldn't get rewarded with more play when there is like 100 players that need to be evaluated, they shouldn't have gotten the 2nd series.  There gonna be there week 1, we need to find out who else will be with them backing them up.

Bowles seems to be hung up on the # of snaps they get more than anything else, be it amount of time in the game, number of drives, or whatever.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

So it's gonna be like that, huh?

You were an advocate for him too? Good!

Not an intentional slight, you know I don't log the chronicles of who said what on these boards too well. :)

Archived