Training Camp Tweets - 8/22

JETSfaninNE

21 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Welp, week 3 of preseason...  4 QBs, roughly 17mil spent on QBs this season and not one would even be a secure #2 on most teams.

Yup, sounds like a Jet preseason alright.

Sounds like a jet fan 

18 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Before my time, but think you may be right.  Either way, it's damn good.

In the interest of keeping things current though...

It definitely was Sammy. This  other version was good, but a little scary.

i was there today, first time ever.  very different seeing it there.  hack looks lost, and that's why they haven't put him in games yet.  there's no need to yet.  petty and geno are kinda even, though petty seems like the bigger risk taker, he makes the throws that can win you games and geno checked down a lot today.  

the wrs are an interesting bunch.  peake looks way more physical than anderson, thicker and stronger.  TEs are again minimized with amaro and enumwa out.  forte looked quick and he and powell are probably the keys to the offense in getting dump offs and moving the chains.  lots of practices with screens today.

darron lee had 2 picks and seems as effective in coverage as he is blitzing.  he's definitely an asset out there. 

19 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i was there today, first time ever.  very different seeing it there.  hack looks lost, and that's why they haven't put him in games yet.  there's no need to yet.  petty and geno are kinda even, though petty seems like the bigger risk taker, he makes the throws that can win you games and geno checked down a lot today.  

the wrs are an interesting bunch.  peake looks way more physical than anderson, thicker and stronger.  TEs are again minimized with amaro and enumwa out.  forte looked quick and he and powell are probably the keys to the offense in getting dump offs and moving the chains.  lots of practices with screens today.

darron lee had 2 picks and seems as effective in coverage as he is blitzing.  he's definitely an asset out there. 

Everytime Powell touches the ball the guy is money. I love his burst and his vision seems greatly improved. Him and Forte in the short passing game should be chain movers every time. I am looking forward to seeing other teams LB's look like fools in space for a change

27 minutes ago, jdeacon said:

Everytime Powell touches the ball the guy is money. I love his burst and his vision seems greatly improved. Him and Forte in the short passing game should be chain movers every time. I am looking forward to seeing other teams LB's look like fools in space for a change

agreed.  i think this is the real vision of gailey this season.  use the rbs more as much as wrs as rushers and spread defenses with the rbs and all the wrs and create mismatches for everyone.  

Archived