- Fitz is streaky
- Marshall makes the offense tick
- Decker is awesome in the clutch
- Revis is the man
- The defensive line is BEAST
- Powell is an important piece
- We have a punter
- We have a returner

So, aside from the last 2, these Jets are who we thought they were.

6 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

that was all Decker...area throw to large receiver with a mismatch

It was all Decker just like it was all Decker (and Marshall) last year. I've seen plenty of times FItz stare down that slant or post route to Decker in the endzone. 

Dont get me wrong, the pass was great, but he totally stared Decker down. Thats exactly how McKelvin picked him off last year week 17. That wont just be "automatic" as it was last year, especially with this schedule. 

Whats saving Fitz imo is that you have so many WR's on the field that its stressing the defense so its kinda hard for a safety for example to pick up on Fitz eyes given that he probably has his own responsibility given the amount of WR's on the field. However, teams will know that and it wont work week in/week out like last season. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

It was all Decker just like it was all Decker (and Marshall) last year. I've seen plenty of times FItz stare down that slant or post route to Decker in the endzone. 

Dont get me wrong, the pass was great, but he totally stared Decker down. Thats exactly how McKelvin picked him off last year week 17. That wont just be "automatic" as it was last year, especially with this schedule. 

Whats saving Fitz imo is that you have so many WR's on the field that its stressing the defense so its kinda hard for a safety for example to pick up on Fitz eyes given that he probably has his own responsibility given the amount of WR's on the field. However, teams will know that and it wont work week in/week out like last season. 

He's also staring down a receiver who's CB has his back turned the whole way. Just saying

Archived