***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

He's also staring down a receiver who's CB has his back turned the whole way. Just saying

When you're running down field, thats usually the case. But it a safety for example is reading that can can break early or if a LB'er is reading it and can under cut the throw then it wouldnt matter about the CB's back being turned, it would matter that Fitz is keying his targets. Thats what im saying. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

When you're running down field, thats usually the case. But it a safety for example is reading that can can break early or if a LB'er is reading it and can under cut the throw then it wouldnt matter about the CB's back being turned, it would matter that Fitz is keying his targets. Thats what im saying. 

True but in that instance safety wasnt in range for the part of the route he knew he was going to throw the ball. Every situation is unique. Fitz does sometimes stare down receivers but I think he made a quality play and timely throw - its no coincidence Decker turned around to locate the ball when he did. Fitz had it shipped there just in time that the CB couldn't react to decker and make a play on the ball and the safety was too far. It was a solid play all around - Decker finished it off nicely. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

What game feed are you getting?  I can't see the qb's eyes on my feed!

2 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

True but in that instance safety wasnt in range for the part of the route he knew he was going to throw the ball. Every situation is unique. Fitz does sometimes stare down receivers but I think he made a quality play and timely throw - its no coincidence Decker turned around to locate the ball when he did. Fitz had it shipped there just in time that the CB couldn't react to decker and make a play on the ball and the safety was too far. It was a solid play all around - Decker finished it off nicely. 

This is excuses. 

Fitz needs to stop staring down his receivers and keying his targets. 

Archived