***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

If we waste a roster spot on Geno I'm going to cry. Future is looking good and one of the reasons is that he's got no part in it.

Fitz looked horrid to start tonight, while Petty and Hack have inspired hope, and Geno... well, some people talked about him throwing the ball away as if it was a 60-yard TD pass. He's just not a good QB. He's the worst QB on our roster.

6 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I literally started to tear up on that drive!  

It literally caught me off guard. It was the first completion to Anderson where I was like "wow"...that was a professional throw right there. 

Then the TD in the back of the endzone...the guys body language said alot. He most definitely looked the part on that drive. His two incompletions (I think its two) were both drops. The pass to the RB was slightly off target but I must say that Hackenberg looks good. 

That got me really excited. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How'd you feel about Kaepernick not standing for the National Anthem?

F him .  Maybe when he has performed at a level that it could send a message.  ...... sh*tty qb sh*tting on the country that has given him security, opportunity, and more money than he could have earned without his running ability and Harbaugh. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Let the kid throw it here... why bother with Bohannon handoffs?

Only thing I can think is they don't want to ruin the kids confidence with a RZ pick..  yeah I know - lame reason.  but nothing else makes sense

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Isn't Fitz your guy 

Not even close.  That's pretty well documented on this board.  Up until the Geno preseason blow up extravaganza, I was ready and willing to start Smith this year and roll with with it.  I think I'm also 1 of like 3 people who haven't overreacted to Hacks struggles in camp.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Not even close.  That's pretty well documented on this board.  Up until the Geno preseason blow up extravaganza, I was ready and willing to start Smith this year and roll with with it.  I think I'm also 1 of like 3 people who haven't overreacted to Hacks struggles in camp.

Ok cool 

Archived