Trade Idea Fun

BrickTamland

Jets would do great to trade for someone like Andre Ellington, a super talented young dude who is being totally underutilized in Arizona.

We have a very good but oldish back who has only one capable backup behind him. And bilal is good but he's not that good.

khiry Robinson is a nice player but not near ellingtons level

trade a 3rd,4th for this guy and give him a long term deal.

youll see him tear it up if given the chance. Might happen if one of the johnsons goes down this year

5 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Jets would do great to trade for someone like Andre Ellington, a super talented young dude who is being totally underutilized in Arizona.

We have a very good but oldish back who has only one capable backup behind him. And bilal is good but he's not that good.

khiry Robinson is a nice player but not near ellingtons level

trade a 3rd,4th for this guy and give him a long term deal.

youll see him tear it up if given the chance. Might happen if one of the johnsons goes down this year

Watch the Amazon prime documentary on the Cardinals. They tried to get draft Abduallah because they didn't trust Ellington and his health. Then they drafted David Johnson a round or two later. Ellington is nothing more than Powell. Would i trade one of our young WRs for him (Because we have access WR talent)? Sure. But I am not giving up a draft pick for him. We need those picks to rebuild our Oline in the future. 

Powell just signed a contract, besides he looks pretty damn good to me. His emergence led us to 5 straight wins last year. If this were Madden he'd have gone from an 80 quickness to 93. I don't know what he's been taking but I hope they don't run out. Maybe Balance of Nature.  

Forte just signed a contract too and, I'm not sure if you watch a lot of football but he's pretty good too. 

We don't know how good Khiry is going to be. He's shown a lot of promise. If we wanted to trade for a guy we would have done it before now. Maybe next year if things don't work out. These are the horses we'll be riding this year. 

Archived