Sign in to follow this  
neckdemon

feedback on my draft please

No offense but I don't love it for a keeper league. Treadwell and Henry are good picks but you should have went for more players on the younger side. I don't love either qb even for a non keeper league I would have taken either mariota or Winston over either of them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

no offense taken. but first of all i dont think qbs are relevant since i wouldnt use a keeper on a qb at all. it's only 3 keepers so the keeper aspect isn't exactly prominent. but cooks is young and promising, gordon if he stays clean is young and promising, and deandre washington is a pretty good keeper candidate also. i like winston but someone reached for him early. i dont like mariota at all. 

I think mariota and Winston are both going to be good fantasy options this year but I agree that if you only keep three it's not worth it for a qb. Both of your qbs are good NFL qbs they just worry me as far as fantasy goes...Stafford lost his best target and Palmer is the only fantasy player I ever used that got me negative points in a game. Cooks looked good last preseason too but he didn't pan out I fell for him last year and paid for it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company