Bridgewater

LockeJET

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a Marcus Lattimore-esque injury...described as gruesome, leg flailing, etc.  That would be absolutely devastating.  Early diagnosis is Knee Dislocation which, working in the medical field, I can tell you is NOT what they want to hear.  That means, if it looked this bad, there is a good chance that he blew every ligament in his leg like Keller and Lattimore did.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Sounds like a Marcus Lattimore-esque injury...described as gruesome, leg flailing, etc.  That would be absolutely devastating.  Early diagnosis is Knee Dislocation which, working in the medical field, I can tell you is NOT what they want to hear.  That means, if it looked this bad, there is a good chance that he blew every ligament in his leg like Keller and Lattimore did.

Could that happen with no contact? That's what the initial reports said anyway.

3 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Could that happen with no contact? That's what the initial reports said anyway.

Well that's what is confusing me right now.  Yes, it can...but that would mean the knee was already very unstable and is, even then, very rare.  I'm really curious to hear EXACTLY what happened for a knee dislocation of that severity to occur without any contact.

This next week is gonna be a HUGE eye opener for the remaining Geno believers, (I've finally come to my senses). If the Vikings or Cowboys dont call regarding Geno Smith (who's young, experienced, athletic & cheap), it tells you everything you need to know about how Smiths abilities are viewed outside of NY.

The Jets once signed Rick Mirer, Jay Fiedler, Mark Brunell & we can't give away our supposed #2 QB? This is like the draft all over again but there is no team willing to take a chance on Smith like the Jets did. Pretty,pretty,pretty sad.

46 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm guessing if they have to sedate you for the MRI, that is also bad. 

sounds really terrible

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Sucks but teddy bridgewater is mediocre at best.  Hes never thrown for more then 14 tds in a season.  

People are acting like aaron rodgers got hurt here.  

Minnesota is a running team that plays defense.  They will find someone who can throw 14 tds.

Bridgewater may not be Aaron Rodgers, but he's am integral part of that team nonetheless.

Stats don't tell the real story. They have an elite RB and a great defense. So they don't need to put the ball in Teddy Bridgewater's hands. But when Teddy was asked/forced to step up and make plays, he's shown that he has the ability to do such. He's super clutch. Calling Bridgewater medicore would be like calling Russell Wilson (a couple years ago) mediocre.

They may be able to find a serviceable QB, but they're not gonna find a QB available that can step up and make plays like Teddy can

57 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

god dammit. I don't want to hear that. This sport suffers every time we lose a class act like Bridgewater who seemed poised to elevate his game this year. 

Sucks. Major. 

2 hours ago, Larz said:

I'm guessing if they have to sedate you for the MRI, that is also bad. 

sounds really terrible

No that's not good.  Especially because a simple ACL tear is not really painful.  Whatever happened must've hurt like a b*tch.  Newer reports/statements say there is a complete tear of the ACL, dislocation, and other structural damage.  That's no good at all. No nerve or arterial damage which is a positive...but this type of injury can be a big deal for his career.  Really hope this kid is ok.

1 hour ago, King P said:

Bridgewater may not be Aaron Rodgers, but he's am integral part of that team nonetheless.

Stats don't tell the real story. They have an elite RB and a great defense. So they don't need to put the ball in Teddy Bridgewater's hands. But when Teddy was asked/forced to step up and make plays, he's shown that he has the ability to do such. He's super clutch. Calling Bridgewater medicore would be like calling Russell Wilson (a couple years ago) mediocre.

They may be able to find a serviceable QB, but they're not gonna find a QB available that can step up and make plays like Teddy can

Ruseell Wilson had 52 td passes his 1st 2 years in the league.  Bridgewater has 28.  They are not even in the same stratosphere.

Mediocre is being kind in describing bridgewater.

Archived