Fitz's speech at today's kickoff luncheon

JETSfaninNE

3 hours ago, jgb said:

It's a cover. Mike Vick called his dog fighting ring "Fight for Dogs!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they both trained dogs to do a job. Decker's dogs are trained to assist disabled vets, but it's basically the same thing. I don't think Decker kills the dogs that don't work out.

So they both trained dogs to do a job. Decker's dogs are trained to assist disabled vets, but it's basically the same thing. I don't think Decker kills the dogs that don't work out.

lol are you really debating whether decker is a dog killer? This is great

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I'd hit her anytime....

No question.  Though Brooke Baldwin and Erin Burnett would be ahead of her.

Heck, even on Fox, Dana, Kennedy, Ebony, and Megyn are hotter.  

Joanne Nosuchinsky and Jedediah Bila from Red Eye are obvious as well, but does a show that airs at 3am count?

Damn I watch too much cable news.

16 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Joanne Nosuchinsky and Jedediah Bila from Red Eye are obvious as well, but does a show that airs at 3am count?

I watched it and although a Fitz fan I think he should stay with football over comedy. I know some of you would strongly disagree with that. As for Fox News it's pretty obvious that under Ailes (and some of them were) they showed plenty of leg and tit. As for Guilfoyle even though Roger left she still wears low cut dresses. She's smart enough to know that a little cleavage can go a long way. She gets my attention even though I personally can't stand her.But to me she's a lot hotter than the ones Mike mentioned. 

15 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Interestingly,  Anna Kooiman and Heather Childress are both from Charlotte. They were clearly brought to FOX for their NEWS skills, not the striking blond hair, curves and smile.

10 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Interestingly,  Anna Kooiman and Heather Childress are both from Charlotte. They were clearly brought to FOX for their NEWS skills, not the striking blond hair, curves and smile.

Yeah Anna is a cutie.  Heather?... eh.  

Overall though CNN (Brooke and Erin) > the Foxes.  Intelligent women are hotter.

hqdefault.jpg 

One could hope but it's really hard to convince yourself that it's true. 

He might be half gay no way you can be married to that for several years and only shoot one live round in her

21 minutes ago, jgb said:

He might be half gay no way you can be married to that for several years and only shoot one live round in her emoji1348.png

He's got two kids now. 

If you couldnt tell I love me some BDD.

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

At least you're watching Fox.

Watched video and you guys are really amused! Nothing special nor funny this fan base is so starved for a franchise QB that you are all so giddy about this journeymen Qb. Oh well just my take for what it's worth been a fan since 71 myself hope you guys are right!

16 minutes ago, harts724 said:

Watched video and you guys are really amused! Nothing special nor funny this fan base is so starved for a franchise QB that you are all so giddy about this journeymen Qb. Oh well just my take for what it's worth been a fan since 71 myself hope you guys are right!

Pretty sure we just laughed at his jokes.  Let's just live in the moment and cry about his play in a couple weeks. 

1 hour ago, harts724 said:

Come on man ... Don't be the the high school kid who goes to the keg party & complains that it's natty-lite!

get wasted ... Hit on the chicks ... Play drinking games ... You're underage & livin' large!!!

ENJOY

let's deal with the hangover tomorrow!!!

Come on man ... Don't be the the high school kid who goes to the keg party & complains that it's natty-lite!

get wasted ... Hit on the chicks ... Play drinking games ... You're underage & livin' large!!!

ENJOY

Some people ain't happy unless they are upset

Crazy thing is a guy watching the jets for so long would recognise that as far as Jets QBs go since Namath, we are actually in a bull market at the position right now.

8 hours ago, ljr said:

ENJOY

if its not bud light ima complaining!

Archived