Can Petty win the #2 job tonight?

Augustiniak

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I took my stuff out but since you "quoted it" it still here. Plus my nephew is not a DOCTOR & not ruled by HIPPA laws. I don't think anyone really cares or is that surprised anyway.

And if you think for one second that NFL athletic trainers and their interns are not bound by confidentiality agreements regarding player's health, you're a "special" kind of douchebag.

1 hour ago, thatboyjack said:

If I'm a f*cking party pooper, you're a classless douchebag. 

F*ck you 16 post azzhole! A lot of people that post here were more interested in my story than you showing up & ruining this f*cking site with your holier than thou don't talk bad about Geno rant. Your probably a f*cking family member!

42 minutes ago, Jetster said:

F*ck you 16 post azzhole! A lot of people that post here were more interested in my story than you showing up & ruining this f*cking site with your holier than thou don't talk bad about Geno rant. Your probably a f*cking family member!

Awww does your vagina hurt?

7 minutes ago, thatboyjack said:

Did you check the entire thread to see who started the personal attacks? Did you check Jetster for his "**** you comments"? Because if you haven't, why are you addressing me?

First of all  I do this for free so don't talk to me like you are paying me.  Do you understand that?   Hope you do.  No.  Did not see the fuck you comments.  Does not change the fact .  No personal attacks or I ban you. You understand that?  

8 minutes ago, thatboyjack said:

Did you check the entire thread to see who started the personal attacks? Did you check Jetster for his "F*ck you comments"? Because if you haven't, why are you addressing me?

Still have not seen any fuck you comments.  Saw were he called you a fucking party pooper. Did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First of all  I do this for free so don't talk to me like you are paying me.  Do you understand that?   Hope you do.  No.  Did not see the **** you comments.  Just not change the fact .  No personal attacks or I ban you. You understand that?  

How about reviewing the entire exchange BEFORE you jump to take sides. I was nothing but polite to this guy until he STARTED with the PERSONAL attacks.

1 minute ago, thatboyjack said:

How about reviewing the entire exchange BEFORE you jump to take sides. I was nothing but polite to this guy until he STARTED with the PERSONAL attacks.

I did not take a side .  I noticed the personal attacks you made before I read anything else.   I just read the thread and agree you were fine until his f'ing party pooper comment.  I did not see any FU comments.  The escalation was not necessary.  Just letting you know.  

39 minutes ago, thatboyjack said:

Ok cool. But using privy information to allege publicly that someone has a mental health issue is a classless douche move....just saying. I quoted Jetster two or 3 comments ago with his "F*ck you 16 post azzhole!....." comment. I hope you will see it now. In the future I will be more mindful of how I respond to rude comments without escalating the conversation.

Damn I must be blind.  I appreciate that. Thank you

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

I disagree. I think he is right and your HIPAA would be the least of your nephews problems if his employer saw him leaking information like that.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

You know what? I told a true f*cking story about some azzhole QB douche that won't even be here next year & im dealing with some guy making his 16th post while I've been here for years having great conversations regarding the Jets.

I'll just sign off & enjoy this jet season & find another avenue to discuss my favorite team with true Jet fans.

Sayanara fellow Jet fans, enjoy the season & keep the faith.

That is brutal. You post personal health information about a player. One guy calls you out on it. You two have words. And now you are leaving the site.

That escalated quickly.

Really bummed about the late hit on Petty (not even called but that doesn't matter now).  I've seen enough to know there's no way the Jets should let him walk or even risk him to waivers.  Depending on what's up with the shoulder, I wonder if they might IR him with the possibility of him being the one they bring back off the list if they need him at some point

If, and that is an IF, the Jets were planning on trading Geno and making Petty #2, you can hold on to them both as you get an extra spot for the 1st week with Sheldon's suspension. Then if Petty is okay, and there are still takers, you can trade Geno. If not, you can IR Petty. In that case, however, Geno is your #2 for the year - I can't see them wasting the IR designated return

54 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

If, and that is an IF, the Jets were planning on trading Geno and making Petty #2, you can hold on to them both as you get an extra spot for the 1st week with Sheldon's suspension. Then if Petty is okay, and there are still takers, you can trade Geno. If not, you can IR Petty. In that case, however, Geno is your #2 for the year - I can't see them wasting the IR designated return

Apparently this year there is no more designation.  That is, any player on IR is able to return after 6 weeks.  Petty, Smith and Giacomini could all come back if put on ir for example.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Really bummed about the late hit on Petty (not even called but that doesn't matter now).  I've seen enough to know there's no way the Jets should let him walk or even risk him to waivers.  Depending on what's up with the shoulder, I wonder if they might IR him with the possibility of him being the one they bring back off the list if they need him at some point

PUP?

52 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

Apparently this year there is no more designation.  That is, any player on IR is able to return after 6 weeks.  Petty, Smith and Giacomini could all come back if put on ir for example.

True, but only one player can return. 

Archived