Jets \ Eagles: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Typically I don't even watch 4th preseason games but this year, with Petty and Hack, things are more interesting for us. I also hope to see some encouraging performance from Petty and Hack. Let's go Jets. 

Ditto!

3 minutes ago, no psls said:

Why have a game thread for a sucky game of backups ?

Internet battle ground for Geno supporters and Geno haters.

Geno sucks Petty shows promise

wait till Geno shows what he can do when Fitz goes down Cut Petty shows no development 

On and On it goes.

30 minutes ago, no psls said:

Why have a game thread for a sucky game of backups ?

Posting in this thread is not mandatory. 

Some of us will be interested in how guys like Petty/Hackenberg play tonight. Not to mention the CB/WR battles. Some of us are big Jets fans and love watching/talking Jets football. No one here actually cares who wins. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Am excited once again to see Petty (especially) and Hack play.

Sadly, NFL Network reply means I won't see it for a few days.

Believe we can at least listen to it live on ESPN phone app ... Last week out of state it worked

Some other things worth looking at maybe:

1) Any indication of CB talent.  Who's playing #2?  If Skrine, then who is the nickel?  I'm not sure it's at all set

2) Signs of life from the TE position.  Can Sudfeld earn some regular season snaps?  Amaro?  Bueller?  Anyone

3) OLB.  Same as CB.  Not sure the depth chart there is set yet, even as to who is starting next week in which packages.

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Some other things worth looking at maybe:

1) Any indication of CB talent.  Who's playing #2?  If Skrine, then who is the nickel?  I'm not sure it's at all set

2) Signs of life from the TE position.  Can Sudfeld earn some regular season snaps?  Amaro?  Bueller?  Anyone

3) OLB.  Same as CB.  Not sure the depth chart there is set yet, even as to who is starting next week in which packages.

Agree all areas of concern glad to see special teams has improved but other glaring needs have me concerned.

Archived