NYJ Final Cuts Thread

Integrity28

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, ljr said:

Interesting

during those drafts I remember wanting to see him do some more maneuvering trading a couple current picks to set up next season's draft ... Or shop a late pick to bump up 10 spots for a guy he especially liked, etc ... Don't remember the exact details now ... But I do know that I Felt like he had lots of chips to play with and basically he didn't use/wasted them.

he def proved to have no awareness on what it took to be a QB in the NFL

so now pulling up the draft picks & moves

Round 1 pick number (9) . Milliner - grade - F

1 (13) - Sheldon Richardson - A

2 - Geno - F

3 - Winters - C-

4. - trade for Ivory - A

5. - Aboushi - C

6 - William Campbell - F

7 - Bohanon - B

1 - Pryor - A

2 - Amaro - F

3 - McDougle - F

4 (104) - Jalen Saunders - F

4 (115) - Shaquille Evans - F

4 (137) - Dozier - F

5 - Jeremiah George - F

6 (195) - Brandon Dixon - F

6 (209) - Q Enunwa - B

6 (210) - IK Enempali - A+ ... I mean D

6 (213) - Tajd Boyd - F

7 - Trevor Reilly - C

We can quibble adding a + or - ... Or bumping a letter grade up or down 1 notch ... But that's pretty poor drafting IMO

(Don't know about you, but if I brought that 2014 report card home my old man would have kicked me in my pathetic scrawny *$$ with both his boots!)

then on top of that

his not addressing the positions we were in need of help at in Free Agency due to a personal desire to get Rex out & have extra $ for his handpicked successor was the biggest reason for my dislike of him ... Sorry, I'm not going to sit idly by while some , Orel Hershisers retarded looking cousin takes 2 years of my fandom from me and stomps all over them.

Nicely done.  Want to see a horror show, try it for Mr. T's drafts 2010, 2012.   Absolute disaster.  At least 2011 had Wilk and Powell (and Kerely who was serviceable).

Nicely done.  Want to see a horror show, try it for Mr. T's drafts 2010, 2012.   Absolute disaster.  At least 2011 had Wilk and Powell (and Kerely who was serviceable).

yup ... we are in better hands than ever currently ... extend these two guys for 10 more years.

Archived