Eagles trading Bradford to Vikes

AFJF

Bradford is a better Qb than that. He's not a game manager he's pretty much a franchise Qb. He had a good year with Philly in 2015. 

Franchise QB in its most basic form means a QB you build your franchise around long term. He's on his 3rd team going into his 6th season. He couldn't possibly be a better example of what is NOT a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Franchise QB in its most basic form means a QB you build your franchise around long term. He's on his 3rd team going into his 6th season. He couldn't possibly be a better example of what is NOT a franchise QB.

And we have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

You've got a point but he was with the Rams for several years and overall no. 1 pick in the draft. They tried to build their team around him but he was injured too much and they got rid of him for Foles. To me a franchise Qb is a good starting Qb and like you say someone you can build your team around. This is his third team but it's the Eagles choice. They signed him and then they drafted Wentz. That was hard to figure out esp when they signed Daniel. But you have to understand Daniel was a personal favorite of new HC Peterson. He brought him over with him from KC. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

That's very true. Tell it to the Fitz haters. 

I not getting involved in your team fans mud slinging back and forth over who should be the Jets QB. I've been here a long time and it appears to be your favorite thing to do. I'm talking back to the Chad Pennington days here. You guys love ripping at each other over this topic. And FWIW, Fitzpatrick once wore Bengal Stripes. And he seemed to be financially endowed enough to buy razor blades back then and not look so homeless and disheveled. Maybe a Go Fund Me page could help.

Ryan+Fitzpatrick+Cincinnati+Bengals+v+Ne

Just now, billybroome said:

I not getting involved in your team fans mud slinging back and forth over who should be the Jets QB. I've been here a long time and it appears to be your favorite thing to do. I'm talking back to the Chad Pennington days here. You guys love ripping at each other over this topic. And FWIW, Fitzpatrick once wore Bengal Stripes. And he seemed to be financially endowed enough to buy razor blades back then and not look so homeless and disheveled. Maybe a Go Fund Me page could help.

Ryan+Fitzpatrick+Cincinnati+Bengals+v+Ne

Uh oh what you said is going to piss off FitzNation you will be called names ridiculed negative repped be prepared. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Uh oh what you said is going to piss off FitzNation you will be called names ridiculed negative repped be prepared. 

Won't be the first time. Have you seen some of the chick pics I've posted over in the 100,000 posts thread? Woof.

With Bridgewater going down MIN was crazy desperate for a QB.  They come off an awful playoff loss

and are opening a new stadium.  They need to keep the excitement going and losing your QB didn't

help.  So they overpaid big time for a very average Bradford

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick is 43-61-1 in his career that sucks 

You cry whenever someone hijacks a thread to bitch about Geno, maybe you can stop being the guy who bitches about Fitz in every thread. 

Here's my issue.

Bradford has not had a training camp with them.  Not one pre season game.  His learning curve is going to be severe.  Has he ever played with the Vikings OC?  I don't know, if he has, that will make things much easier for him, otherwise, he is in for a tough first half of the season.

7 minutes ago, KRL said:

With Bridgewater going down MIN was crazy desperate for a QB.  They come off an awful playoff loss

and are opening a new stadium.  They need to keep the excitement going and losing your QB didn't

help.  So they overpaid big time for a very average Bradford

Just like the Jets overpaid for Fitzpatrick 

19 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Here's my issue.

Bradford has not had a training camp with them.  Not one pre season game.  His learning curve is going to be severe.  Has he ever played with the Vikings OC?  I don't know, if he has, that will make things much easier for him, otherwise, he is in for a tough first half of the season.

Reeks of a trade that an owner makes with another owner and then tells their GM to go carry out.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick isn't worth $12 million he's 43-61-1 in his career LOL you have no clue 

He's worth whatever the market says he's worth.  The market paid him $12 million.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

There was no market for him 

The fact that you don't like the Jets doesn't mean they're not part of the market.  If there was no market, he would be a  free agent...but I "have no idea"...LOL

Just now, AFJF said:

The fact that you don't like the Jets doesn't mean they're not part of the market.  If there was no market, he would be a  free agent...but I "have no idea"...LOL

Who else wanted Fitzpatrick please share with us this market for Fitzpatrick that never existed the way you post you definitely hate the Jets 

Who else wanted Fitzpatrick please share with us this market for Fitzpatrick that never existed the way you post you definitely hate the Jets 

You can stick to pretending to know stuff you don't.  I'll stick to dealing with facts and reality.  The Jets are part of the market.  They gave Fitz the money you say he wasn't worth.  Imagine our surprise when it turned out you were about a million percent wrong. 

Just now, AFJF said:

You can stick to pretending to know stuff you don't.  I'll stick to dealing with facts and reality.  The Jets are part of the market.  They gave Fitz the money you say he wasn't worth.  Imagine our surprise when it turned out you were about a million percent wrong. 

Ive been wrong before but I've also been right too.  The pretender is you always has been. There was no market besides the NY Jets. We will soon see how wrong I was season starts Sept 11. 

Ive been wrong before but I've also been right too.  The pretender is you always has been. There was no market besides the NY Jets. We will soon see how wrong I was season starts Sept 11. 

As I said...like 'em or not, the Jets are part of the market.

When do you start to pretend you're rooting for Fitz again?  That was a pretty cool 8 minutes last time you did it.

Archived